Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

sex and drugs

Status
Not open for further replies.

MattDStylee05

Greenlighter
Hi

My gf is an ex meth addict, and every once in a while I would do it with her and we would have hours of sex. But since she can't do it anymore, neither can I.
So what would be a good replacement for the euphoric feelings meth would cause during sex. Thank you

GHB... i dont know your situation or if the reason she no longer uses is health related, but smoking weed while having sex kind of does it... as for GHB it is probably better than meth when it comes to sex and the feelings it causes. but if you do know how to get it out there you should make sure to ask questions from whoever has it so that you know how much to take etc...

Adderall ��

Terrible advice if she's a recovering meth addict.

Honestly, don't replace one addiction for another. Depending on the reasons she "can't do it anymore", you probably should start looking for reasons to enjoy sober sex. Or as mentioned above, just smoke some weed and have a shot or two of alcohol if you absolutely need to be buzzed. Maybe consult the Kamasutra? Try new things in bed, or maybe take it out of the bed...

Status
Not open for further replies.