• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Sevredol - Questions about IV'ing - any and all help appreciated.

VegetaRocketKick

Greenlighter
Hey there,

Getting my hands on some 20mg Sevs this week, and have gone out and brought the necessary micron filters in advance.
In the past i've shot up 20mg of Methadone a few times and loved it (in my country, done doesn't come in that syrupy form I hear about. Its more akin to water - I still use a blue micron filter to get rid of the sugary shit) but this is the extent of my knowledge in IV-ing.

So basically I just want some pointers on how to do it. From my internet research this is what I've gathered:
1) scrape off wax coating, crush up pill finely.
2) place in sterilized 'cooker.' add clean water.
3) Now this is where i'm unsure - do I bring it to the point of boiling or not? Most sources say no, but I have quite a few that say the contrary. Also have read some that say add saline solution. This is where i'm confused basically.
4) Moving on, mix contents.
5) Suck up solution through a cotton filter, then run the liquid through various Micron Filters (I have 3 different types I plan on using)
6) The result will be a clear liquid.
7) Shoot that shit.

So, can anyone out there help me clarify my confusion regarding 'stage 3.' Namely: Do i add heat? (I don't think I do).
And are there any other things I may have overlooked? Want this to be as enjoyable and safe as possible. Any help appreciated.

Oh, and I plan on shooting it, so don't come in with the 'shooting is bad try this' routine please.

Thanks in advance.

Sevredol is morphine sulphate which is even more soluble in water than the usual morphine HCl. No need to boil. Actually boiling probably just helps the fillers etc. to get dissolved which isn't something you want.

The sulfate salt is soluble 60mgs/ml H2O.
Maybe slightly warmer water or a harnlessly small bit of etOH would increase the solubility past 60mg/ml but basically of u wanna shoot 180mg you need a 3ml syringe.

That's a high dose. Possibly enough to kill. I only mentioned it as was my dose when I had morphine capsules in France. Highly tolerant.

I think I had sevredol. What country are u in?

The sulfate salt is soluble 60mgs/ml H2O.
Maybe slightly warmer water or a harnlessly small bit of etOH would increase the solubility past 60mg/ml but basically of u wanna shoot 180mg you need a 3ml syringe.

That's a high dose. Possibly enough to kill. I only mentioned it as was my dose when I had morphine capsules in France. Highly tolerant.

I think I had sevredol. What country are u in?
I'm all the way down in New Zealand buddy.
Won't be doing an 180mg shot don't worry haha.
Only have 10 of them, so 200mg total. Will probably aim for 60mg(ish) shots each, but thank you nonetheless.