• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Serotonin System Restoration

Finally received my BPC-157 after a significant period of delay. I have not mixed it with water yet or started taking it. I was on Doxycycline for a sinus infection, and I wanted all of that to clear out of my system before I added anything new. @Swim15, when I do try it, I will follow the doages you sent me. I will also post here and keep people posted on how everything is impacting me. With all of this worldwide stress, it may be a bit unfair to evaluate, LOL.

Awesome, keep us posted!

Another thing that could probably be added to this thread would be ibogaine. Having a flood done in 9 days.

I’d be curious to see how it impacts someone wit LTC but could probably be unpredictable.

Isn't ibogaine pretty dangerous? Or, am I thinking of something else?

Yeah it can be in flood doses. I’m in Portugal right now for the treatment at a clinic to get medical supervision but sub threshold doses can be beneficial as well

Today I took the 5 mg of BPC-157 from Nootropic and mixed it with 30 ml of water. I put it in a 30 ml glass dropper bottle and shook the bottle.

Is there any more to it than that? I placed it in the fridge, should I just leave it out?

Planning for my day 1 tomorrow.

Took 2.5 ml (approx. 400 ug) of BPC-157 around 12:30 pm today. So far, no issues. I felt an almost immediate positive shift in mood, which may have been psychosomatic. No negative effects. I was a bit concerned about histamine, as I read that BPC-157 can aggravate histamine reactions in some people.

For anyone following this thread who cares abut small details, my weight is 139 lbs.

Next time, I will raise the dose to 3 ml (480 ug). I just wanted to test first to make certain that I did not have an extreme response.

A few things I have noticed that I do not think are coincidental since taking the BPC-157:

Dry eyes & hands
Uplifted, stable mood
Better sleep

That’s good to hear!

I also posted an update in the psychedelic forum for an ibogaine treatment I just did. From the science of how ibogaine works, it should theoretically be able to restore and repair the entire mesolimbic system in the brain including the serotonin system.

BPC is much safer and easier but definitely interesting for those with severe issues, my two year long battle with anhedonia has finally come to an end.

@Swim15 I don't know if you will see this or not, but how long do you think I should wait before I roll? I did 5 days of BPC-157. Although I experienced an uplifted mood at first, it quickly dropped off. The last few days I felt pretty apathetic.

I’d give it a week or so. Realistically the half life is 6 or so hours iirc (I think)? So a couple days should be enough but I like to play it safe and not mix things when experimenting

Thanks for this insightful thread Swim15.
I ordered some BPC-157 which should get here next week. I was planning a roll at the end of next week.
I also ordered some piracetam, that some people have reported as helping to "get the magic" back.
Any thoughts on usage of one or both substances leading up to the weekend?

I’d give it a week or so. Realistically the half life is 6 or so hours iirc (I think)? So a couple days should be enough but I like to play it safe and not mix things when experimenting

Thanks for this insightful thread Swim15.
I ordered some BPC-157 which should get here next week. I was planning a roll at the end of next week.
I also ordered some piracetam, that some people have reported as helping to "get the magic" back.
Any thoughts on usage of one or both substances leading up to the weekend?

I’ve used piracetam and it does seem to help some if used acutely but still nothing compared to the BPC, ime.

I like trying to keep variables stable except for one at a time so if it were me and you’re trying to evaluate effectiveness then I’d use one then the other.

Personally I’d do the BPC first to get you to a sort of base-line and then see how that impacts things.

Next roll after that, preferably spaced an appropriate amount of time, I’d use the piracetam and see if it changes anything. Just my .02

I’ve used piracetam and it does seem to help some if used acutely but still nothing compared to the BPC, ime.

I like trying to keep variables stable except for one at a time so if it were me and you’re trying to evaluate effectiveness then I’d use one then the other.

Personally I’d do the BPC first to get you to a sort of base-line and then see how that impacts things.

Next roll after that, preferably spaced an appropriate amount of time, I’d use the piracetam and see if it changes anything. Just my .02

Thanks for your advice Swim15.
Are you still using BPC daily? Or just pre-loading for a week or so pre-roll?
Cheers!

Thanks for your advice Swim15.
Are you still using BPC daily? Or just pre-loading for a week or so pre-roll?
Cheers!

Not using at all. Using it for these purposes was never my intention and honestly, I want to highlight this, ***I wouldn’t do it more than once personally.***

I saw it as a way to get things in a good place and then moderate my use more responsibly. I believe it’s a safe compound to use long term based on the pharmacology but we don’t have enough research on it to reallyyyyyy be sure yet either - or what type of changes may take place in brains of drug users over time.

More often than not, when it sounds to good to be true, the body is compensating in unforeseen ways.

I rolled yesterday with the same product/dosages that I previously rolled with on NYE.

I did not notice any improvement in regards to the "magical" or lovey quality to the roll, unfortunately.

In the week after the BPC-157 usage, I did feel like I noticed more spontaneous moments of joy just in my day to day activities. But, I was also using some B vitamin patches that could have contributed to that.

@Swim15 - are you advising against post-roll repair with more BPC-157?

I rolled yesterday with the same product/dosages that I previously rolled with on NYE.

I did not notice any improvement in regards to the "magical" or lovey quality to the roll, unfortunately.

In the week after the BPC-157 usage, I did feel like I noticed more spontaneous moments of joy just in my day to day activities. But, I was also using some B vitamin patches that could have contributed to that.

@Swim15 - are you advising against post-roll repair with more BPC-157?

Interesting, thanks felt the update. Not sure if you can but what source did you use for the BPC? Cant remember if I talked to you or not.

As far as post roll repair, personally, no. I would advise against constant MDMA use and then ‘repair’ (if that’s what is even happening).

My main thought process is a one time reset (which has just been my experience so far it sounds like that I am unable to contribute to anything else) or something for people who suffer from HPPD.

That said, BPC has other uses. Am I saying I’ll never use it again? Definitely not. I will, I’m sure, for other purposes. But my main goal is to keep use minimal, as with most exogenous compounds, and especially until we have more research behind it.

I feel it’s safe and when benefits outweigh risk (ie long term or high doses or HPPD or similar) then I’m all about it. I don’t want people seeing at as a tool to further drug abuse though

I used the BPC-157 recommended by @Cereals. It was the stable version from NooTroo.

I did not inject it, I just made the volumetric solution and held in my mouth. I did 500 ug for 5 days. I was not comfortable injecting it.

Not using at all. Using it for these purposes was never my intention and honestly, I want to highlight this, ***I wouldn’t do it more than once personally.***

I saw it as a way to get things in a good place and then moderate my use more responsibly. I believe it’s a safe compound to use long term based on the pharmacology but we don’t have enough research on it to reallyyyyyy be sure yet either - or what type of changes may take place in brains of drug users over time.

More often than not, when it sounds to good to be true, the body is compensating in unforeseen ways.

Thanks again, Swim15.
I have been researching what I could about BPC-157, and found out that it is commonly used by bodybuilders for joint/tendon/ligament repair. I found this to be really interesting as I have a bad decade+ old shoulder injury that I've basically given up on after having tried everything besides shoulder surgery. So my plan is to try it on perhaps a longer term treatment as well as seeing what effects it has on brain/gut repair and neuro protection.

I have a question about your 4 day course of treatment, if you don't mind. "4 days dosed at 500mcg BID for one day, then 500mcg QHS for two days, then 100mcg QHS for one day"
Was there any particular reason for this exact regimen, or were you just experimenting?

Also, how long after this course of treatment ended did you do your Bassnectar NYE roll?

Thanks for everything. This has been the most interesting thread that I've read in a long time.