• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Serotonin System Restoration

Swim15

Bluelighter
I am going to link a post to Reddit that I made today but mostly needed to log this here as this has been an invaluable community to me and felt this was a unique enough phenomenon to require sharing.

I have dealt with a lot of other things this year ranging from auto-immune related depression, anxiety, and have generally had my entire life flipped upside down. The reddit post is very long with a lot of additional info that isn't quite as important but the main thing I wanted to talk about here was the impact I felt that BPC-157 has had on restoring my serotogenic system.

Background: 26 yr old male @ 6'1 and 220lbs lean with approximately 15 lifetime rolls (3-5 times per year for maybe 4 years). Dosages have ranged from 140-180mg typically with 1/2 redose at 1.5 hours. The max dose I have taken ever is 240mg followed by a 100mg redose.

Last night I hesitantly decided to candyflip for Bassnectar NYE which was THE absolute most amazing, shattering state of the art performance I have ever seen. But anyways, I dropped 300ug LSD followed by exactly 120mg MDMA crystal (tested) which is also the LOWEST dose I have ever taken in my life.

This roll hit me harder than any roll I've ever experienced in my life by an easy 2-fold - harder than my first time and harder than any time since. There was a point at the peak for about 30min where I was extremely uncomfortable which has never happened before and actually had to nibble on the corner of a xanax bar. This was so surprising because I cannot state enough that I have always been one to chase the rush and have never, every had a roll that I considered 'too much' before even on some extremely intense rolls. The other crazy thing is that the last few rolls have definitely had a significant loss of 'magic' whereas it all returned last night just like the first roll and the kid-like happiness/love/empathy hit me full force.

I am going to attribute this, along with other changes in stimulant tolerance, to a couple of short courses I recently did with BPC-157 and think this could be valuable for a lot of people here.

I would absolutely caution safety here, however, and say not to view this as a fix so you can keep on abusing. This has been a lifechanger for me and from now on I am going to treat my brain a lot more conservatively and will never be dropping more than 100-110mg again @ 3-4 times per year max. I'm a big dude and not at all new to psychadelics or MDMA/stimulants but if you are not rolling face on doses of 120-140mg then you are absolutely doing it wrong or you are abusing WAY too much.

Hope this helps someone here but, lesson to all, be nice to your brain and it will be nice to you for a long time to come!

So, looks like Reddit removed the thread, and I would really like more information on this. Could you go into more detail on what BPC-157 is, how it impacts the serotonin/dopamine system, how much you took, how long you took it, etc?

The fact that you mixed lsd with mdma means your results are more or less moot. LSD greatly potentiates mdma, and its generally recommended to lower your MDMA dose below normal. Like 80 to 100mg. Also 15 rolls in 4 years is very reasonable, as were your doses and frequecy.Magic should have been very well intact. Plus the fact there is lots (perhaps the majority) or very average MDMA and if it was a previously untested batch... maybe it was the good stuff. LSD has been known to bring back the magic for people who have compleatly lost it. Was your previous roll with material you were familar with and had you used this material you combined with lsd before? Also do you have previous candyflip experience?

I’m going to definitely disagree on the LSD/MDMA combo comments. In no way should that cause serotonin syndrome as there’s no mechanism for it and never in my experience has LSD potentiated MDMA.

I’ve used LSD with almost every MDMA dose I’ve ever taken in my life and have never experienced a potentiation or added effects like body temp. In fact, the handful 2-3 times I’ve taken MDMA alone are the only ones I’ve felt close to overheating.

As far as the MDMA it’s a lab tested batch and the same one that I’ve been using for the past 4 years after I had a custom synthesis for it done from a DNM vendor. I then verified it with testing in our organic chemistry lab.

All of my rolls have been more or less the same except for this one and BPC is known to help restore DA and HT systems so these results were in line with everything else I’ve experienced since taking it - increased sensitivity to everything from caffeine to Adderall and many other non-stim compounds although no increased effect of the LSD which I didn’t expect anyways.

My first course ofThe BPC was 4 days dosed at 500mcg BID for one day, then 500mcg QHS for two days, then 100mcg QHS for one day.

my post on Reddit was a very long one detailing recovery from depression and anhedonia that was partially caused my dopamine abuse as well as an autoimmune condition.

It has a lot of what I think is good info so I’ll repost it here later today.

Also, just for shits, I went back through my head carefully and counted all my uses.

I’ve had a total of 19 lifetime rolls in 5 years since I was 21 and 5 of those were MDMA solo spread throughout that time. The other 14 were combined with roughly 300ug LSD with two times being over 300ug.

Definitely have never noticed any potentiation with LSD whatsoever although it obviously changes your senses and the experience so I could see someone mistaking that for potentiation.

Edit: I stand corrected - I did find some studies on possible potentiation although it seems to be dopamine potentiation and doses/models would be a large jump to extrapolate to humans.

By that thought, MDA should be just as, if not more, toxic and for what it’s worth I’ve had significantly greater comedowns using moderate doses of MDA than MDMA/LSD which just gives me a stronger afterglow. I don’t think it’s anything that can be reasonably assumed if adequate breaks are taken (and they were in my case) while observing relatively reasonable doses.

I also came across a similar one after using different drugs. When you want to slow down or even get involved with drugs, it’s hard to hold on, because the depression and lack of serotonin and similar neurotransmitters puts pressure on your nerves. Some of them are sitting on antidepressants and that is bourgeois, personally I was killed by Kratom. In general, now I just use it, and there are a lot of such people :) If you are interested, you can read articles on the Internet on the Internet, well, or here’s a good article on this topic

Damn Swim15, the wise and knowledgeable man who deterred me from abusing mdma ends up with an LTC. You spaced out your rolls, never overdosed and still this happens? This is such ill news. What happened the last time that was so different? Wtf is Bassnectar NYE?

What
Damn Swim15, the wise and knowledgeable man who deterred me from abusing mdma ends up with an LTC. You spaced out your rolls, never overdosed and still this happens? This is such ill news. What happened the last time that was so different? Wtf is Bassnectar NYE?

What lol? I don’t have LTC or anything similar.

This is just an informative post about a drug that works well at restoring the serotonin system.

The anhedonia and depression I developed was due to severe chronic inflammation due to an autoimmune condition that was completely unrelated.

Hi again, @Swim15

You said, "My first course of The BPC was 4 days dosed at 500mcg BID for one day, then 500mcg QHS for two days, then 100mcg QHS for one day."

What do BID and QHS mean? I looked it up and it appears to mean twice a day, and once a day at bedtime. Is that accurate? What was your second course like?

I am interested in your experience for myself, as well as for my partner who deals with a lot of digestive/mood/autoimmune issues. I am fascinated by the published data on this compound. Sounds like a mini-miracle. This article was great: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5333585/

Hi again, @Swim15

You said, "My first course of The BPC was 4 days dosed at 500mcg BID for one day, then 500mcg QHS for two days, then 100mcg QHS for one day."

What do BID and QHS mean? I looked it up and it appears to mean twice a day, and once a day at bedtime. Is that accurate? What was your second course like?

I am interested in your experience for myself, as well as for my partner who deals with a lot of digestive/mood/autoimmune issues. I am fascinated by the published data on this compound. Sounds like a mini-miracle. This article was great: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5333585/

Correct - BID is twice daily and QHS is at night. It made me incredibly sleepy the first few days and felt like I only had access to basic cognitive functions. Best way I can describe it is that it felt like there was a lot of processes going on in the background of my brain and I was only able to use enough brain power for basic stuff (ie. Wouldn’t have been able to do organic chem homework lol).

Noticed a mood uplift within 24 hours of dosing and have also used it in conjunction with ketamine which seemed to potentiation the antidepressant effects.

Have also used this in multiple friends with IBD and all have had healing results that are nothing short of pretty fucking incredible.

I’m traveling now but will PM you later!

I'm glad to hear this! My husband and I recently started dosing the stable BPC sublingually. And both of us, within hours felt a great antidepressant and calming effect. I mixed it with some fungi brain supplements, and today my body felt electric! This compound has made us both feel absolutely amazing! My husband today, had an emotional release that he'd been longing for.

I was hoping to mitigate any damage done a long time ago, before we learned about harm reduction. We're rolling in 2 weeks, so we'll report our experiences with it. It's been years since we've only rolled. It's only worked alongside psychedelics.

@Cereals Which product did you buy, if you don't mind me asking? I have been looking at a couple of different oral options for this compound. Don't know if I am comfortable injecting it.

I'm glad to hear this! My husband and I recently started dosing the stable BPC sublingually. And both of us, within hours felt a great antidepressant and calming effect. I mixed it with some fungi brain supplements, and today my body felt electric! This compound has made us both feel absolutely amazing! My husband today, had an emotional release that he'd been longing for.

I was hoping to mitigate any damage done a long time ago, before we learned about harm reduction. We're rolling in 2 weeks, so we'll report our experiences with it. It's been years since we've only rolled. It's only worked alongside psychedelics.

Make sure to dose low on that roll. If what I experienced was from the BPC then I would have absolutely blacked out and had a horrible time on my normal doses

Make sure to dose low on that roll. If what I experienced was from the BPC then I would have absolutely blacked out and had a horrible time on my normal doses
Yes, normally we dose around 180 with 80 redose, and since starting NAC last year, have lowered our doses to 140 wth no redose . Plan on dosing 120 next. We're both big people too.

@Cereals Which product did you buy, if you don't mind me asking? I have been looking at a couple of different oral options for this compound. Don't know if I am comfortable injecting it.
It's the Diagen stable version from Nootroo. They are the only ones with the patent for it. I make a volumetric solution and keep it in my mouth for a few minutes before swallowing. It's stable enough to make it through gastric juices.

You can do it orally but it’ll cut bioavailability by about 50% from what I’ve seen. Doable just a lot more expensive than injecting

Oddly, Infinite Age appears to have re-packaged the product and removed the reference to BPC 157. I wonder if this is a legal thing?