• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Misc Seroquel Half-Life Question

BritishLad

Bluelighter
I'm on 800mg IR Seroquel a day, have been on Seroquel for nearly a year. Sadly it effects stimulant highs, a lot more now than it did before so I wish to not take it the night before I plan on taking stims. But as I've been on it so long there is a huge concentration of it in my system, would a day off it be enough to stop it from effecting the stimulant high and not dull it or cause any negative reactions?

Drugs like this can catapult you in the opposite direction, cause major quick exasserbation of previously controlled symptoms. I would
Not attempt such an undertaking without a doctor's care. They can dial it down a bit until your both happy with the results. Please do not do it.

I'm on 800mg IR Seroquel a day, have been on Seroquel for nearly a year. Sadly it effects stimulant highs, a lot more now than it did before so I wish to not take it the night before I plan on taking stims. But as I've been on it so long there is a huge concentration of it in my system, would a day off it be enough to stop it from effecting the stimulant high and not dull it or cause any negative reactions?

Seroquel was medicated a year ago to control what type of problems? You say it affects stimulant high, therefore I assume you already took stimulants on that 800mg dose before without issues?