European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Serequel,quitiapine

jayjaysleepyhead

Bluelighter
Can someone tell me how to dettox off serequel I got 11 150mg left I been taking between 150mg and 300mg for sleep at night . I cant really depend on my friend getting more ,so do I approach my meth and diazepam supplier, I been on them 3 weeks any advice welcome thanks I got 11 x 150mg left

Slowly reduce as much as you can with the 11 tablets.Take half the amount.then quarter...i dont know why anyone would take that shit voluntary. Horrible drug.

Surely you should go to a doctor if you feel the need to take an anti-psychotic, even if you want to get off them.

..i dont know why anyone would take that shit voluntary. Horrible drug.
It feels good if you tend to run at hypomanic level. Of course a nice klonopin would be ideal, but I think seroquel is for folks who absolutely can't take benzos.

He is taking antpsychotic sized doses to sleep. Sleeping dose is 50mg. Its a nasty drug.

I've been using them from time to time over the last month or so while I haven't had any benzos. 150mg for sleep. They do the fucking trick but they do leave you feeling horrible. I've only had about 4 or 5 in total, when I've been desperate.

The doses we used to prescribe for psychotic illness were ridiculous! 800mg - 1g a day would be standard :(

I used this for, maybe 5 months every night in the nick, sometimes to add to a dunt of zopiclone if ya got luck, but took them mostly for sleep & when I stopped just found it a bit harder to sleep, ad take 200 every night. No WD

I got prescribed this once after seeing a shrink whilst wired to the tits. They thought I was far madder than I actually am, mostly passed the hell out but one time woke up and couldn't move? sleep paralysis?

List of side effects was endless as well so I just stopped taking it.

Thanks guys , I have to illiterate I take it for sleep im not mad ,ive tried all the benzos they dont help my sleep I cant see my meth and diazepam drs giving me it and I dont want it . So I got 8 150s 75mg for 3 nights then 50 for 3 nights so on and on I may be able to buy some but u guys seem to disagree, so I will work with wot I got

One thing to be aware of is it can give you tics which are permanent. Any medication that has potential side effects like that i would only take if i absolutely needed it.

All the more to stop it now I did google it I do suffer from benzo sideaffects, like sudden joint movements and I feel my breathing to be irregular at times as ive been on diazepam for 25 yrs obviously had yrs off it like rehabs,dettoxes,even switched countries twice which is when I realised uk is a good country to be in when u are stranded try mexico with no free nhs or benefits coming off heroin cold turkey and even tually money to buy valium so thanks and im hoping al be ok I dont abuse it like taking it too ge t a buzz I took 75mg last night same tonight then 50mg until I got no tabs and I wont be buying them ever again. Unforyunately I hear there becoming quite a big street selling drug in states especially . Thanx

Hi guys anyone reading my post knows wots going on, im now down to my last 150mg of serequel used for SLEEP. But and I think I mentioned this my supplier has offered me 8x20mg of oxycodone,2x10mg of diazepam and of course 7x150mg of serequel,so far I been strong and ignored his offer, oh and he wants 40mg of my methadone and £10 plus free delivery im not going into prices as its illegal on this site and ive had a few warnings. Anyway I suppose I will have to see how I feel when I dont have any ,i will attempt to cut this last one into 4 thats like 37.5mg per dose ,which I dont think will touch me as my tolerance to any sort of opiod,benzo is very high , I know u guys dispise this drug but its the only tab that helps me sleep nothing else comes close . Im going to seek proper phsychiatry help next week im sure probation offered me 1to1 councelling and my drugs worker at my clinic also said im top of the waiting list. I got a feeling I will fold on tuesay when I got money I always do . I need to make human contact as im so cut off from the world at the mo ,so any ideas from u guys are welcome like how do I stop this not going out lifestyle and this sleep problem thanx

Hi guys anyone reading my post knows wots going on, im now down to my last 150mg of serequel used for SLEEP. But and I think I mentioned this my supplier has offered me 8x20mg of oxycodone,2x10mg of diazepam and of course 7x150mg of serequel,so far I been strong and ignored his offer, oh and he wants 40mg of my methadone and £10 plus free delivery im not going into prices as its illegal on this site and ive had a few warnings. Anyway I suppose I will have to see how I feel when I dont have any ,i will attempt to cut this last one into 4 thats like 37.5mg per dose ,which I dont think will touch me as my tolerance to any sort of opiod,benzo is very high , I know u guys dispise this drug but its the only tab that helps me sleep nothing else comes close . Im going to seek proper phsychiatry help next week im sure probation offered me 1to1 councelling and my drugs worker at my clinic also said im top of the waiting list. I got a feeling I will fold on tuesay when I got money I always do . I need to make human contact as im so cut off from the world at the mo ,so any ideas from u guys are welcome like how do I stop this not going out lifestyle and this sleep problem thanx
I wonder if your difficulty sleeping, and your success with seroquel indicates you may be suffering the high dopamine levels associated with manic depression and/or schizophrenia? Hard to say because of your drug use, but possible. It's hard to know if you are "mad" because normal is subjective. Maybe you have a touch of mental illness? Like Consumer says, it's an unhealthy drug. It causes weight gain and cholesterol probs to name two likely side effects. It's smart to always keep some on hand for PRN use if your dopamine levels are unstable. I bet you would be best served to take less, like 25 mg, maybe combine it with sleepy herbs like valerian from time to time if you are sleeping poorly.

If only I could be diagnosed

Hi now whoever u are that posted the last post, im very interested if u could elaborate more on this high dopemine ,as I really have no clue when it comes to words related to mental illness, would seeing a shrink help and explain all the benzos(valium) and other related tabs ive taken as I do believe I have some sort depression and im very paranoid , any sort of loud noises or movements scare the hell out of me which is why im virtually housebound, also to mention quickly at 44 ive got no clue in managing money at all , which doesnt help , so please could u elaborate more on wot u said about possibilities of manic depression and schitzophrenia as I too have often thought im a little mentally unstable or ill , im not normal but who is( cleshay).

Hi now whoever u are that posted the last post, im very interested if u could elaborate more on this high dopemine ,as I really have no clue when it comes to words related to mental illness, would seeing a shrink help and explain all the benzos(valium) and other related tabs ive taken as I do believe I have some sort depression and im very paranoid , any sort of loud noises or movements scare the hell out of me which is why im virtually housebound, also to mention quickly at 44 ive got no clue in managing money at all , which doesnt help , so please could u elaborate more on wot u said about possibilities of manic depression and schitzophrenia as I too have often thought im a little mentally unstable or ill , im not normal but who is( cleshay).
i'll post more later, going to bed now :) Definitely make use of a shrink, if not for their pills, at least to understand your relationship to drugs better!

^I guess I can't sum it up better than that :) p.s. cbd isolate is worth trying for sleep imho.

Ask your doctor about lamotrogine. Its an epilepsy drug but is really amazing as a mood stabilizer for people with bi polar and it will also help you sleep without the weight gain and metabolic issues that come with seroquel. It does have a potential life threatening side effect in a small number of people though and if you see any sign of a rash you need to stop taking it immediately. But most people tolerate it really well and its mood stabilising effects are quite amazing. It might be worth a try but you really need to be approaching any of these meds under the supervision of a doctor and not some dealer.