• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Cocaine Seizuring on crack

Crackedout420

Bluelighter
If you smoke too big a hit and have a seizure on crack, does that make you more susceptible to future seizures?

It's a sign you probably are doing too much crack, that's what.

It depends on the situation: if you have a seizure on the first hit of crack you try, then it's not a smart idea to attempt it again. If you have a seizure after being on a $400 "mission" where you're smoking every 30 seconds for the better part of an afternoon... that's just overdoing it.

It was just one hit packed too big for me. I packed it myself and it was also the homemqde pipe I used that hit extremely hard.

Like a dislocated shoulder, bipolar disorder, addiction.. i think seizures get worse in time if untreated.

I am not a doctor, but i don't see how they would get any better.

I just mean am I more likely to have another one and possibly have one even with a smaller hit because I am potentially more susceptible now?

By worse in time i was trying to imply they could become more frequent, as well.

But i am not positive, just a hunch from knowing a small amount about how physical and mental injury effect us.

My advise would be to not do what you did a second time.

In November of 2019 I started getting seizures after every session, so basically everyday. I cut down and they were less severe. At my age, its time for me to pack it in and salvage whats left of my health. 5 months in jail also helped clear my dopamine depleted head. I have an entirely different outlook on life now.

In November of 2019 I started getting seizures after every session, so basically everyday. I cut down and they were less severe. At my age, its time for me to pack it in and salvage whats left of my health. 5 months in jail also helped clear my dopamine depleted head. I have an entirely different outlook on life now.
Glad too hear that mate!