• ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
    Forum Rules Film Chit-Chat
    Recently Watched Best Documentaries
    ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • Film & TV Moderators: ghostfreak

Television Seinfeld

that was on here too are you in columbus?? awesome episode

hey beaner dont worry about poofreading(;)) lowi will do it fer ya

^^^I watched that one the other night on one of my friends 8 seinfeld tapes. We spend soo much time watching those and I love it. Gotta love that shit.

I think It's the funniest of all time too. Considering it went for 10 years of something

I'm another Seinfeld fan - Kramer and George make the show in my opnion.

The greatest show ever Seinfeld. 'Curb your Enthusism' is certainly pushing for that position. Larry David to run the U.S.

This is my favorite show of all time, I still watch like 3 episodes a day. I think I have seen every episode at least twice. It is a hilarious show that was one the air for a long time, which is a rare thing.

Frasier has been on as long and I have no clue how anyone thinks that is funny. Worst show ever

the side characters are great

newman, the soup nazi, poppy, mr. peterman, craig whatley, mr and mrs costanza etc...

i like the one when dr. whatley converts to judaism just for the jokes and jerry gets mad about it. kramer says to jerry "your an anti-dentite"... "pretty soon your going to be saying they should have there own schools"

"its our humor that held us together as people after 3000 years of suppresion"

"5000"

"whatever"

LOL

can I ask why there are two threads on Seinfeld with the same discussion?

the symbolism of the last show is that they really do die on that plane, and the court case is them being judged by god as to whether they should go to heaven or hell..at leasts thats my opinion.

and for the people wondering about seinfeld on DVD, all signs are pointing to a release of the 1st season in time for xmas.

george likes spicey chicken!!!

merged "Seinfeld"

arnie, please use the search next time. thank you.

alasdair

Superior! George travelling all the way across the US to get a work collegue to say the line "The ocean called their running outta shrimp" Have to be one of my favourite episodes.

also a few nights back- After George has purchased a $8000 hat on Elaines Petterman credit card. The hat was a russian style and enormous. When Jerry sees him in it states 'Why didn't you get the big one?'

twominds said:
Superior! George travelling all the way across the US to get a work collegue to say the line "The ocean called their running outta shrimp" Have to be one of my favourite episodes.

That is a great episode. He goes with the Jerk Store line and it fails then he yells out " I had sex with your wife." Then George is told his wife is in a coma, hahaha classic

Silver7 said:
That is a great episode. He goes with the Jerk Store line and it fails then he yells out " I had sex with your wife." Then George is told his wife is in a coma, hahaha classic
LOL!! That was Kramers ideal comeback.:)