Welcome Guest

⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
    Forum Rules Film Chit-Chat
    Recently Watched Best Documentaries
    ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • Film & TV Moderators: ghostfreak

Television Seinfeld

Oh really? you mean it isn't all about looks??? oh my.

it is called an observation, dear.

randycaver said:
no, they will not put them on DVDs

something about thinking that there won't be a profit since they are so syndicated, but I'd buy them. Definitely.

the simpsons are available on DVD, and that's pretty damn syndicated too.

what seinfeld did was show all the ugly guys out there that people who look like George can get the hot chick once in a while.

it's all about confidence. When George was confident, he was unfuckingstoppable.

oh man... stop!! No confident man I met was as neurotic and displeasing as that sack of flab. :p =D

He couldn't get whats her name, (oh damn who is that cute chick from "my cousin vinnie" ???) and If my recollection serves me correctly, wasn't it overconfidence that killed it???????????

Marisa Tomei. Was it overconfidence? I thought she found out that George had a grilfriend and wouldn't date him because of that.

yup! that's correct :) she was pissed that he was engaged, because she sure loved short stocky bald men ;)

overconfidence=very bold....presumptuous.

exactly what the twit did when he though telling her he was with another was alright .

He is the epitome of overconfidence.

i disagree. george hates himself..... any chance he gets at a woman he tends to do overdo it, but george HATES HIMSELF. any overconfidence he exudes is a complete facade.

DarthMom said:

exactly what the twit did when he though telling her he was with another was alright .

nope i think that was stupidity. george definitly had no confidence... BUT there were several occasions when he gains female acceptance IE the Marisa Tomei episode or the one where he uses the picture of "Man Hands" to infiltrate the "forbidden city" and totally blows it

Anybody ever hear that the original idea for the last episode was to have all 4 of them die in a plane crash?

beanergrl said:
geesh, that would of been worse then sending them to jail.

yes, beanergrl, it would HAVE been worse than sending them to jail.

don't you home school your kids? ;):p

randycaver said:

don't you home school your kids? ;):p

hee,hee. we like to spell it homeschool , a compound word. ;)
most of their work in certain subjects is instructed by their online teachers. i am just an overseer and helper for some subjects so you have to cut me some slack. plus, i rarely proof read. :p

michael said:
look away!

i'm hideous.

that episode was just on yesterday - classic. Kramer sues the tobacco companies because he sets up a smokers lounge in his apartment and the smoke disfigures his face and instead of taking a monetary settlement, he gets his own cigarette billboard. lol.

also Jerry's career is in ruins after he gets bumped from a junior high school's career day, George stops having sex and becomes a genius, Elaine stops having sex and becomes and idiot.

Gotta love the reruns!