• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Security Guards - Your rights

Hey all, and off topic question but still about bouncers. with the valley clubs or any sort of clubs how often do they not let u in cause ur pnging, is it rare or is it often. say if u can act straight but still have huge pupils would he still let u in if he has no porblems with ur dress code and has no other problems with anything else with u.

Just woudering cause my 18th is soon and i want to go hard out for my party and i dont want not to be accepted into to a club cause im pinging or something like that.
Cheers all

got kicked out of a club a couple of weeks ago for being on drugs (speed) bouncer wanted to search me i let him even though i cudv said no but i didnt have anything on me so cudnt care less u can always be a mad smartass and point out how much u know about rights but the fact of the matter is the cops dont care if you got bashed by sum dickhead bouncer for being a smartassed smashed kunt just play it naive

oh and never keep drugs somewhere they will be found its just common sense

yeah i've encountered some fukd up bouncers too in sydney.. it was only one time i got let in even though i got busted wid a pill.. i thought i was done for but all he said was: "just the one is it?" and let me through.. i felt like the luckiest person in the planet lol.. but i was stupid since i just put it on the money section pocket of my jeans... never doin dat again

pinkanga said:
Does anyone know any bouncers? What do they do after a night out working? I bet they have a post-work gathering somewhere and consume all the confiscated gear from the night.

^^ most bouncers get together and drink or smoke pot after a night of being macho but i know a few bouncers that drop after work and chill and a fair few that get on the whizz before work, i walked into a house where a group of local bouncers were chillin after work and had a variety of pills spread out on the table "help yourself" they dont hand it in, why bother with paperwork, and its not like you can goto the cops and say "bouncer 28 from **** club took 3 googs off me i want them back his not allowed to confinscate my drugs"

its just life though, people get a bit of power and it goes to there heads! i had a bouncer try to take my airhorn away from me once, i just stood my ground and told him it wasnt going to happen and it didnt! if a bouncer takes ur gear go to the police and say he's been dealing at the club. or just wait for him in the parking lot ;)

Just say you are kicked out of a club and then smash their window because they wouldn't refund money they ripped you off. Can they get security guards to hold you dfown while the manager bashes you in the face, when NOT on their property.

^I don't know what you mean? You're telling me either you or a friend vandalised a nightclub, because they kicked you out (and didn't give you a refund). So the manager got his security guards to hold you/friend down and physically assualted you/friend? Of course that's not legal and the manager will most likely get charged for assualt and lose his job/license. As for the person that smashed the window, they will also get a charge for vandalism of private property. Nothing too serious though. I'd speak to a barrister mate and take his ass to court, despite the fact you will get a minor charge.

The manager said he would get bikies to smash me if I fuck with him. They were also using techniques to hurt my legs, back and arms and hands until the police came then acted all normal and nice.

The police said as long as they don't break bones they are allowed to do anything, but I think they're all in on it. The manager said the police would give my details to the club who would give my address to bikies.
He even said he was going to kick in the Oden Warriors leaders car panel and get him and his security to say it was me.

Should I keep the matter legal or do something else to get them back if police seem to kind of be "in on it".

FFS are you serious? So far you've been beaten up and threatened, but you're still contemplating doing something else illegal. Yep, that's a smart move!

The Police might not actually be in on it, it'll be more of a case that the cops are used to people being through out of clubs acting up outside. So whether or not you were or weren't isn't the issue, you've been painted with the same brush.

So if I were you I'd keep it legal. If you're prepared to cop some punishment for your vandalism, then approach the cops and make a complaint.

I've already been arrested and have a court date. But since I am not sure how to bring this up in court, or would I have to start a new case?

a while ago a mate started shit with the bar tender who turned out to be the owner of the nightclub. turned into a bit of a brawl, the next thing i know my mate who started the owner went missing for a good 5 minuits so i started to leave thinking it was all over then a door opens up and his lifeless body gets thown out of a room his face was so swollen and bloody he looked like a different person, aparently the owner and a handfull of bouncers took him into the room and gave him the beating of his life. he went to the cops and they didnt do shit because the nightclub 'lost' the security footage. they just like to keep in good with the nightclubs. they can get away with anything wouldnt bother trying

I would recommend burning the place down.....

...joking....

Last edited:
Splatt said:
Just say you are kicked out of a club and then smash their window because they wouldn't refund money they ripped you off. Can they get security guards to hold you dfown while the manager bashes you in the face, when NOT on their property.

Should I keep the matter legal or do something else to get them back if police seem to kind of be "in on it".

You need to seek proper legal advice to discuss your options.

There is always an independent authority whose job is to police the police, every state has one like an Ethical Standards branch or Police Ombudsman, they would be the people you would take a complaint to against members of the police force.

Some things that would help.

1. Witnesses
2. Good descriptions of the perpetrators (names & numbers would be even better, but they rarely wear numbers or use real names)
3. Friends in high places or lots of money

Unfortunately security guards tend to act like a law unto themselves and it's because they're rarely made to face the consequences of their actions unless they kill or seriously injure someone.

Yes, you should keep the matter legal, not only because we couldn't advocate anything else on BL, but because it's the best way to follow this up.

Seek legal advice, tell them your case and find out if you have any options to pursue charges or damages against the premises or police.

Good luck.

I can get free legal aid. Also my back feels bad since that night and I have injuries. No witnesses I know of but I'm sure there'd be a camera somewhere. I copuld put an ad out aksing for witnesses. A lady saw it all and was yelling to them "stop, leave hiom alone" And the club owner yelled out "fuck off you old bitch you dont know whats going on"

I think I'm going to win. They will give me a settlement because the venue is one of the biggest live music venues in QLD

Splatt said:
I'm sure there'd be a camera somewhere.

How long ago did it happen? Not sure about QLD but in Victoria clubs/pubs only have to keep footage for a certain period before it can be recorded over.

The other problem with your 'injuries' is whether or not you made a statement as such to police, a doctor, anyone who can verify your claims well after the fact?

Pubs and clubs are constantly told by their insurance companies to just pay the excess because its cheaper than risking it in court, but that's normally for people who've slipped in the toilets, etc - not people who've been thrown out and then cause trouble. You'll have had to have proven/recorded the fact you were injured at the time.

The Fish said:

/me falls over laughing.
8(

I mean the Coast. A lot of bands tours include it in their tour now before going to Brisbane. Not sure why, it's a steaming shit hole.
Something for Kate, The Unseen, Eskimo Joe, Butterfly effect, Shihad and some others play there this month.
Altho I heard a lot of bands say they will never play there again after seeing drunken fights and speed addicts having paranoid schiz-outs and band members having shit thrown at them.

Last edited:
i came across this thread and i would just like to add my $0.02 to this. I admit, I did not read the whole thread.

What this man did to you was illegal, at least it is here in Virginia/WashingtonDC/Maryland. This same thing happened to me at my favorite club in the world. I went EVERY friday, no matter who was spinning. For about 4 weeks in a row, this one security guard would follow me into the bathroom, and pat me down, actually grabbing my crotch on two occasions.

I worked in security at the time. I was a licensed armed security guard in the state of virginia. I knew that this was highly illegal for me to do, even more so for him. The authority (no matter how insignificant) of my position did not allow me to perform searches like this, and his position (bouncer at a club) really gave him no authority.

The things a bouncer is allowed to do are as follows. He can break up a fight, if one occurs. He can perform a minor search. He can forcefully take you to the door, to make you exit the club if you are being unruly.

He can NOT however, look at your crotch area, or touch it.