Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Security Guards - Your rights

TranceNation

Bluelighter
On saturday nite
I was searched by a security guard at a club in which I am a regular at.
But this was no ordinary search

He was rude, he said to mean in a harsh tone of voice, 'EMPTY YOUR POCKETS', he then padded me down quite hard, then used a metal detector, he then asked me to open my wallet , and then got me to open every single compartment in my wallet and made me show it to him, after he had done this

he reached for my belt and grabbed my pants and boxer shorts and looked down my crouch!

He did this to my mate as well, and a few others behind me

Now , what gives this fuckwit the right to do this?>

It was embarrasing, and i felt that he has stepped over the line by doing this. He did it very quickly too, and

after it happened im like 'what the'??

and he said 'GO INSIDE'

I want to know what rights do i have as a citizen,
how can we step up against security guards that do this?

He's crossed the line between a search and an intimate search, and he has absolutly no right to do this. I don't know how you'd go about doing anything about it though, but it sounds like he definitely overstepped his authority.

Maybe go to the police. And get as many people who you know had this happen to them to also go. Tell them what happened and give them the security guards ID number (hopefully you got it - if this happened to me that'd be the first thing I looked at).

Its not an excuse, but maybe this was a club that was targeted in the recent raids? And the guards got a gob full from management and police; therefore, they were treating everyone like a Red-Nazi-Drug-Terrorist?

Like I said, its no excuse. But the police may tell you the same thing...cept without the psychobable.

^^ BULLSHIT, that bouncer was going to keep the drugs for himself to take or sell. I've seen it happen all too many times.

Once me and and some friends went to popular recovery one afternoon on a long weekend. Now this bouncer checked us thouroughly (except the girls) in the line before entering. He found 2 pills in my mates pocket and confiscated them only to advise my mate he could buy them back for 100 bucks. Thats so fucked!! My mate said to him not to worry, that for that price, it wasnt worth it, and he still let us in. what a lowlife of a human being.

Another time, me and another mate went into a cubicle of a club's toilet to share a pill and have half each, only to have a bouncer peer through the gap in the door (tall doors, couldnt look over) and ask to open the door. My mate stupidly opened up before we had it and my quick hands did a good job concelaing it. The bouncer proceeded to search me. Frisking my body and pockets. Asked me to take out my wallet and made me open up every compartment. He then got frustrated with the time that I took to go through every compartment and took the wallet off me and looked through everything. He looked through my money (I kept a close eye on this, thinking he would steal my cash but he didnt. Lucky, if he did I would have definately reported the bastard.). He kept saying that he knew we were taking drugs in the cubicle but I denied any drug use, I dont care what he thought we were doing in there. We ended up having the pill in the DJ booth a few minutes later.

It's not to say that all security gaurds and bouncers are like this. I have been busted popping a pill by a bouncer before at another club. I thought I was gone and going to be kicked out but all he did was smile at me and sweetly whisper in my ear that I should be a little more discreet next time. Point taken, even though I thought I was being discreet, didn't expect the next person to walk around that corner to be a bouncer. Not all bouncers are cunts but most are and very few of them will report you to the cops if they find drugs on you, they'll simply confiscate them for their own greed which seems to be the motivation behind many of their body and wallet searches.

Be carefull peeps!

Last edited:
What city/State were you guys? when this happened trance nation and groovstar?

A friend of a friend was once checked before getting into a nightclub, his cigarette packet opened and the 8 pills + gram of speed confiscated by the security guard. He just put them in his top pocket and told the guy to be on his way.

There really isn't much you can do unless you want to fight it to the death. The club probably won't care and I'm sure the police won't either.

If a secruity guard is searching you and you feel he is going too far simply say get your hands off me I am not entering your club and go somewhere else. Once you say that they don't have the right to lay a finger on you and will probably stop unless he is a drug hungry dickhead bouncer. If he continues just grab some witnesses and go find a cop and bring him down to the club. Say you suspect him of oversearching to find drugs for personal use, he will probably get searched and get in a little bit of trouble. :)

notneo......you have got it right. Turn the tables on the ignorant prick.

Anyway, how bizzare for this to happen......it sounds like your in America......how "un-Australian"

Does anyone know any bouncers? What do they do after a night out working? I bet they have a post-work gathering somewhere and consume all the confiscated gear from the night.

I got sprung with shit spread all over my wallet one night (pretty stupid i know) in a cubicle by two bouncers. I avoided being kicked out by giving one the bouncers a halfa, which was his suggestion!

^Don't know any personaly but I know for fact that whatever they take off people is either resold by them or the club they work for by runners inside. I'm sure they consume alot of it but most of them do it to make some extra money.

What are bouncers required to do (by law) if they find drugs on you, if anything? Are they required to report you to the police?

^Sort of obvious isn't it? I suppose they can say you aren't allowed in my club and give your drugs back or they can confiscate them and call the police. However they like to confiscate them and not call the police as well as not letting you in their club most of the time.

Ummmm.....I hate to say it, but I once was a bouncer. But this was in the late 80's whilst at Uni. I knew HEAPS of them, most were quite nice people but there was a very violent streak running through most of them. I soon left the "profession" to enbark upon a climb up the corp. ladder. I still see a few of the guys and am happy to report that they have all either started businesses or done well in their chosen field.

I would never have resorted to the tactics described above. Stealing is bad Karma.....

notneo: I ASSUME that they're meant to report you, but I want to know for sure. In that case (and similar to what you said earlier): the bouncer is taking an insane risk taking drugs off of people and not reporting them. ie: some disgruntled punter takes a dislike to having his pills stolen by a bouncer - goes to the police and says "I saw bouncer IDxxxx at somevenue take drugs off of someone ahead of me in the line, and he put them straight in his pocket instead of calling the police". Bam.. bouncer gets done for posession. ?

Last edited:
if sekkas ever find shit on u and take. let them. i guess its a small price to pay for them not dobbing you in. but in ur case, where he found nothing. he definately did overstep. his security license can be revoked if you go to his employer.

Tell 'em to fuck off, I got caught buying a cap of smack on the street (the one and only time). He wantred me to empty my pockets but there was no way in the world I was going to let him. He eventually gave up and I legged it before the jacks could arrive.

Security guards can't do shit. They can't even touch you unless you try to inflict violence on them or patrons.

They can't search you if you don't want to go in the club, and they can pretty much only search bags anyway, for drinks etc..

I always take my drugs into clubs, I just take them on the dancefloor where no one expects it, just looks like im getting chewey or something anyway. Don't go looking para and go sorting thru ya wallwet in a cubical coz then its obvious youve taken drugs once ya come out and don't flush or smell like shit.

But, to the opriginal poster, fuck that, I probably would of beaten him up.

You don't have to submit to a search - if they want to search you and you have shit on you say "No. We'll go somewhere else." Then either go somewhere else without security searches, or go back to the car and get rid of your gear and get back in line. "Our friends are already inside, you can search us if you have to but be nice :p".

BigTrancer :)

I thought I would just share my experience with all you fucken legends here on BL. No one should have to put up with this shit.

Is it possible that 90% of security guards are total fuckwits, with an I.Q OF 10 and their sole reason for existence is to try and bust a few kids for a measely amount of pills.

The club was in Sydney, and the security guard was very big, dark in appearance,

I have been advised not to mention the club , but If this happens again, i will be pursuing legal action against the club, not because I am some fuckwit looking to extort money no, just someone that doesnt want this to happen to anyone else, for fuck sake, i go clubbing to have a good time not for some low paid cock sucker to search me to rort drugs off me,

I was carrying them in my wallet too, but the dumb ass would have no idea were i stashed them

Stupid fuck he is

Sorry for the language
:)