• DPMC Moderators: thegreenhand | tryptakid
  • Drug Policy & Media Coverage Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Drug Busts Megathread Video Megathread

Search for pill for loneliness

who would take part in a study that sounds so much like dystopian fiction. you couldn't convince me there was a non-placebo group and the study wasn't about something else.

i have days where before going to bed i'll realize i only spoke half a dozen words to one person, and they were "thanks" and "i don't need a bag."

tonight i was walking to the grocery store to get some cookies and an old lady was walking on (my) right hand of the sidewalk. i moved over to the left, because what do i have to prove to her. after i passed i realized she said, "good evening."

Did you say "good evening" back? The old lady probably hadn't spoken to anyone either. We all hear about the elderly and loneliness,but loneliness in the young gets overlooked.

I think many of us who use drugs end up using them to fill the void. I mean I ordered some 3-ho-pcp over a week ago because I read in a trip report that it's a great drug for gaming on or watching movies. I'm gutted because my order never arrived so I'll never know how good it would've been to fill the emptiness.

@Phoenix_rising i was past speaking distance by the time i realized she'd spoken to me. i wish i would have realized in time. i think even saying hello to someone in passing is healthy and helpful. like i really do look forward to talking to the the cashier at the grocery store; sometimes it seems like they genuinely want to talk to help pass the time. i hope she didn't think i ignored her on purpose.

sorry to hear your 3-ho-pcp didn't arrive. but i'll tell you that the worst experience in my recent life was taking 3-meo-pce. what some of the psychonauts on bluelight enjoy is because they are psychonauts. maybe you are too. if not, a lot of the dissociatives that they're raving about are only for a select group of people. they're not all like ketamine. i was so desperately trying to get back to normal i was even using vials of narcan. i didn't know what else to do. i was afraid benzos might make it worse instead of letting me back out. i didn't want to fall asleep while things were still messed up. eventually the confusion and panic got so exhausting that i fortunately did fall asleep. in reality, a benzo probably would have worked perfectly. anyway, my point is not all of these new rc dissos are comfort drugs like k is.

Last edited:
@Phoenix_rising i was past speaking distance by the time i realized she'd spoken to me. i wish i would have realized in time. i think even saying hello to someone in passing is healthy and helpful. like i really do look forward to talking to the the cashier at the grocery store; sometimes it seems like they genuinely want to talk to help pass the time. i hope she didn't think i ignored her on purpose.

sorry to hear your 3-ho-pcp didn't arrive. but i'll tell you that the worst experience in my recent life was taking 3-meo-pce. what some of the psychonauts on bluelight enjoy is because they are psychonauts. maybe you are too. if not, a lot of the dissociatives that they're raving about are only for a select group of people. they're not all like ketamine. i was so desperately trying to get back to normal i was even using vials of narcan. i didn't know what else to do. i was afraid benzos might make it worse instead of letting me back out. i didn't want to fall asleep while things were still messed up. eventually the confusion and panic got so exhausting that i fortunately did fall asleep. in reality, a benzo probably would have worked perfectly. anyway, my point is not all of these new rc dissos are comfort drugs like k is.

I totally understand Hydroazuanacaine. I am a psychonaut and have been using RC dissociatives for many years. Even through all of the totally amazing experiences that I've had there have been those like you described. Incorrect dosing is usually the culprit.

Once you find your sweet spot and get to know the substance you can avoid having a bad one. I know you can find out about dosing on different sites,but in my experience dissociatives are very much like psychedelics in that they effect everyone differently,so finding out about dosing is just a rough guide,personal experimentation is the only way.

Set and setting are essential. You really have to be in your right mind to brave dissociatives apart from depression. Most rc dissociatives can relieve depression instantly.

Thanks though for the concern and for sharing your experience.

Peace out and shine on
Phoenix

We need a pill that makes people understand those who are usually left alone.

I am sure that, when we factor in avoiding or treating abstinence syndromes that 85-99 per cent of all drug use is self-medication at some level. Which is not to say that drugs in general is not a hobby -- it is., just like collecting coins or golf .. .

Hydrocodone may be the love drug; when I started taking it as a young 'un it didn't reduce but actually enhanced a lot of things, and especially that first dose of 18 mg hitting my virgin opioid receptors actually was the same feeling as falling in love -- so I could have it 24 hours a day rather than 10 . . . it was one of my FWBs who introduced me to potentiators too. Why this was only partially the case with other 14-dihydromorphinones, well my working hypothesis is that stronger narcotics race by that particular CNS condition on the way to deep analgesia and a more cocoon-like euphoria. Oxycodone feels like eight lines of C-Jam, so that can be harnesses . . .
I second hydrocodone, that particular opiod for whatever reason holds a special place for me and a lot of other people I've realized. And I don't think it's nostalgia, necessarily, I do think that it has some special psychedelic, loving, dreamlike feeling to it.