Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

SE QLD Rollcall !

speaking of...
when IS the next meetup?
i was too un-motivated to go to the last one but i plan to rectify that problem.
i dont know about that dreamworld/other theme park idea though, as being a struggling student, money is a rare commodity.
maybe we can meet up at a cool funky bar/pub and have a few drinks or something?
any other suggestions?

How about something around the beginning of may, say perhaps at gerties or somewhere of the like? Im always up for a good meetup! (and i hope we get more of the SE QLDers at the next meetup too!)

Andromeda:)

sounds good to me... heh if somebody else organises i'll get myself there and drag splatt along too.

i know everyone's WAY past this thread but for the record, being new to BL, wanted to add my name to the Brisvegas roll...

There's Oprhic II, 10th May, Souths RLFC (The Winery) at west end tommorw.... anyone going? any good? worthwhile going?

I posted here, because it related to this SE QLD thread... could have posted at Events Forum, but wanted to ask here.

Urbanhog %)

orphic II looks really good but we are heading into drop (downstairs at the elephant and wheelbarrow) tonight - it's my birthday!!!

bk
:D :D :D

Ok guys, there's an events forum for posting of events and asking who's going, keep that stuff out of this thread.

hmmm uni holidays...
time for a meetup perhaps?
is anyone interested?

*bump*

Back on Topic.

Newly crowned Brisbanite

Been here just on two weeks now from Melbourne and I must say..... don't we have a lovely city here!

And well it goes without saying, the weather ROCKS!

yep I argee with you M8, I just moved up from Tassie, after 4 years travelling around places after leaving Tassie, been here for almost 3 years now. Evn in winter here, its always sunny, even the weather might be bit chilly in some days, but its pretty clear blue sky and sunny days most of the time, thats why its called Sunshine State. :D

Meetup?

/me shrugs non-commitantly

Cuddlefish and I will probably be up for one, so long as much funds are not required. What does everyone have in mind?
*Picnic (like last time)
*drinks at a bar
*coffee/lunch somewhere
*movies/other event/location
?????

Plans peoples! And no pikers this time!! ;)

smiley - i'm so slack I kept meaning to call you whilst you were down this w/e but this little thing called sleep actually happened to me for once.

Don't ask me to plan, but name the date and time as long as it's on a weekend and I promise to make the treck.

Anyone else going to see John 00 tonight (Friday 29th August)?

negatory M8 - but herbaliser next week is a distinct possibility... anyone else keen?

Nuh-uh...bit to busy at uni at the moment but I'm trying to get a bunch of people to godskitchen on the 27 Sept. if anyone's keen.

at the moment it looks like i will be going to GK - but that can change at any point in time - for now the only thing i'm sure of is work and uni :\