• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Tryptamines Scored me some LSD, FINALLY - but some questions about storing it

I've never had a problem with tab going bunk. At most it takes me a year to finish a 10-strip.
It's also in a plastic baggy that I use solely for purposes of new doses. and keeping doses. @Cheshire_Kat

Book is the way. I keep mine between the LSD pages of TiHKAL. Makes em stronger in the same way racing stripes make cars faster.

One bit of advice - split the dose in two and take them somewhere between 20 and 35 minutes apart. This seems to increase the bodyhigh to being like the cleanest E you can find.
I'll have to try this next time I partake.

What was it I read on storage of chems in general?
Cold
Dark
Dry
No Oxygen

Think the more we can tackle the longer the stash lasts. Not sure what to do with the no oxygen part....

Could use a mini fridge been there.

Ya I'm sure some hallucinogens will help you with your benzo withdrawal
Maybe in a good setting or purely by a life changing trip. After reading the early study's done to see if LSD could get some one of Booze, their succes rates where way higher then your regular Detox with its 10 % (NL.) chance of succeeding.

So my first trips, spaced apart,I was really hopefull (and aiming for that), letting the bottle go. And that it would be as natural as making a cup of Tea. But not me, during the trip's the desire to Booze up is clearly surpressed not gone. And afterward's it still allure's me, so did it get me of no.
Most drinker's do it to mask other deeper issues. Good clinic's do a Detox and have a 24 hours a day, 5day's a week program where you work on the root cause of the addiction. Which is not a disease or sign of weakness. Genetic's and social factor's might do play a role. When I was a kid every grown up drunk and smoked.

Agreed on storage, amber or blueglass bottle's, sucking the air out and replacing it with an inert gas, ceiling it airtight and refrigerator's. All imo unnessecary, getting it out your fridge from cold to warm and back, will just promote water condensation, which you don't want. You could put it a sealed jar and add a silica pack. It I guess will be good for year's that way.

Store it on a semi-constant cool dark spot, mine are in plastic bag's which are in silver plastic envelopes, one tip and remember it!
You know the saying: "Only user's loose drug's".

Last edited:
Ya I'm sure some hallucinogens will help you with your benzo withdrawal
Actually.... It did for me I had a trip report about it. Kinda restored hope. I took 25 hits of 6 month old blotter tho. If it was on paper I'd say just leave it in a cabinet at room temp.

I was about 6 months clean at the time from decade long opiates and benzos addiction. I had expected to be somewhat recovered by then but it seemed like the agony just kept on going. So one day I just said f*** it I had 40 hits of acid I cut off 25 hits and I ate it. And what followed was one of the most spiritual experiences of my life.

Within 2 weeks I went and got a little part-time job and it helped to restore some hope in me that it was a matter of time before I was feeling better.

Liquid, id put in the freezer, sugar cube , fridge.
Depends on what it's on, how long to keep it.

It's mainly sunlight (uv light) humidity, or temperature change that will cause it to deteriorate. But like somebody else has said I left mine in foil in a picture frame for almost a year and it's still packed a punch on blotter.

I was about 6 months clean at the time from decade long opiates and benzos addiction. I had expected to be somewhat recovered by then but it seemed like the agony just kept on going. So one day I just said f*** it I had 40 hits of acid I cut off 25 hits and I ate it. And what followed was one of the most spiritual experiences of my life.

Within 2 weeks I went and got a little part-time job and it helped to restore some hope in me that it was a matter of time before I was feeling better.
Well analogues of LSD are not the problem, so theoratically I could try a higher dose. Bit of a wooze when it comes to tripping, but a few day's ago I took to less 75 mcg and that was more irrritating then 150 mcg. 150 mcg isn't life changing either. But I notice while on acid I always get the feel I could handle a lot more, so benign and organic.

Is more equal to more spiritual?

What was it I read on storage of chems in general?
Cold
Dark
Dry
No Oxygen

Think the more we can tackle the longer the stash lasts. Not sure what to do with the no oxygen part....

Could use a mini fridge been there.
The danger with freezing is after a certain time it seems to get wet or "freezer burn" - I stopped putting shrooms cos of that.

LSD doesnt need much effort - dark inside a book will last years/decades

Yea its probably a bad idea to store it on the microwave. I definitely like the book idea, keeps it away from light and temp change pretty effectively

Unless you store your books in the microwave then I might have a few questions