Recruiting Scientific study: What do psychedelics mean to YOU?

oskar_enghoff

Greenlighter
Hi!

The Centre for Alcohol and Drug Research at Aarhus University in Denmark would like to invite you to participate in a survey about your perspectives on psychedelic drugs.

The survey covers interesting themes such as motivation, set and setting, positive effects, ”bad trips”, spirituality and future impact, and can be accessed here:

This is part of an ongoing study investigating various understandings of psychedelics adopted by internet forum users worldwide, e.g. as recreational substances, sacred medicines, or tools for self-therapy or -enhancement.

We would greatly appreciate the participation of you and other Bluelighters. Anyone is welcome to participate, regardless of personal experience with psychedelics.

The survey is anonymous (i.e. no collection of personal information or traceable data, and no sharing of the raw data) and will take around 10 minutes to complete. We will be collecting responses from June 2022 until fall 2022. The survey has also been shared in other forums.

If there is any interest, we will report back in this thread about the outcomes of this survey.

You can find further information about our research center here: https://psy.au.dk/en/research/research-centres-and-units/centre-for-alcohol-and-drug-research

You are more than welcome to contact me (Oskar) in this thread or via private message or my colleague Margit at [email protected]. We will respond as soon as possible, but holidays are afoot - so please excuse us if we take a few days to get back to you.

Thank you!
• Associate professor Margit Anne Petersen ([email protected])
• Associate professor Morten Hesse
• PhD Søren Holm
• Assistant professor Oskar Enghoff (author of this post)

Very pleased to see that responses are already trickling in, and it's great to hear that you are finding the survey interesting!

Excellent survey!
Brief, yet detailed and very well constructed.
Looking forward to seeing the results of this one.

Very engaiging survey! Will there be any results in the form of articles or other type of data?

Very engaiging survey! Will there be any results in the form of articles or other type of data?

Hi - thanks for participating, and I'm really glad you enjoyed it! Yes, the results from this survey will form the basis of at least one journal paper. Furthermore, we will report back here on Bluelight with an overview of the results for anyone who might be interested in this :)

Hi - thanks for participating, and I'm really glad you enjoyed it! Yes, the results from this survey will form the basis of at least one journal paper. Furthermore, we will report back here on Bluelight with an overview of the results for anyone who might be interested in this :)
So it's over now?

Hi!

The Centre for Alcohol and Drug Research at Aarhus University in Denmark would like to invite you to participate in a survey about your perspectives on psychedelic drugs.

The survey covers interesting themes such as motivation, set and setting, positive effects, ”bad trips”, spirituality and future impact, and can be accessed here:

This is part of an ongoing study investigating various understandings of psychedelics adopted by internet forum users worldwide, e.g. as recreational substances, sacred medicines, or tools for self-therapy or -enhancement.

We would greatly appreciate the participation of you and other Bluelighters. Anyone is welcome to participate, regardless of personal experience with psychedelics.

The survey is anonymous (i.e. no collection of personal information or traceable data, and no sharing of the raw data) and will take around 10 minutes to complete. We will be collecting responses from June 2022 until fall 2022. The survey has also been shared in other forums.

If there is any interest, we will report back in this thread about the outcomes of this survey.

You can find further information about our research center here: https://psy.au.dk/en/research/research-centres-and-units/centre-for-alcohol-and-drug-research

You are more than welcome to contact me (Oskar) in this thread or via private message or my colleague Margit at [email protected]. We will respond as soon as possible, but holidays are afoot - so please excuse us if we take a few days to get back to you.

Thank you!
• PhD Søren Holm
Im glad to hear they're taking survey's and input on psychedelics, and what better place to put them than on bluelight.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi!

Thank you!
• PhD Søren Holm
Done! Easy. Comfortable. Look fwd to summary of results.

I got part way through this and gave up, the questions are way to specific and leading, the answers are more nuanced and subtle than the questions can pick up on