• DPMC Moderators: thegreenhand | tryptakid
  • Drug Policy & Media Coverage Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Drug Busts Megathread Video Megathread

School sends mixed message with anti-drug bracelets

Seriously--any young adult that can't juggle, read Breaking Open the Head, and smoke a joint while riding a unicycle has no future in modern society.

lol, "listen to music". I can do that better on drugs.

It's funny that they chose to emphasis those three words. It doesn't even really make sense whatever way you look at it if they were trying to enhance the literal meaning of the sentence, and I'm amazed that no one picked up on the subliminal message. If you can call it subliminal, it's basically shouting right at you ;)

I want a bracelet and a D.A.R.E T-shirt. What other programs propaganda could I collect? This could be my Halloween costume next year.

tobala said:
Seriously--any young adult that can't juggle, read Breaking Open the Head, and smoke a joint while riding a unicycle has no future in modern society.

I've done that minus the reading bit but I'm sure if it was on a projector on front of me I could have done that too!

squerll said:
Kids that do drugs is big business probation offices, drug programs, therapists, court fines ect.
That’s like those anti-smoking posters that tobacco companies put out that have the uncool parent saying “Don’t Smoke”, they know it give the kids a subliminal signals to want to smoke.

BINGO, this wo/man knows the score!

ODB said:
I want a bracelet and a D.A.R.E T-shirt. What other programs propaganda could I collect? This could be my Halloween costume next year.

Mark X's on you're hands