• DPMC Moderators: thegreenhand | tryptakid
  • Drug Policy & Media Coverage Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Drug Busts Megathread Video Megathread

Scholarships available for Stimulus 2023: Drugs, Policy and Practice in Canada is in Ottawa, Ontario, October 5-7, 2023.

Landrew

Bluelighter
'Canadian Drug Policy Coalition is offering Scholarships for [Canadian] people who use or have used drugs and want to attend.

Criteria
The scholarship program was created to support the attendance of people who use/d drugs who are heavily impacted by the War on Drugs who would likely not be able to attend for financial reasons. Scholarships are only open to people who live in (so-called) Canada.

Scholarship Application - https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/TMNJMQ5

Call for Activities, Presentations and Ideas - https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/Ideas4Stimulus

Last edited:
For Canadians lol. Only Canadians Probly. Canada is a tough country to work in or go to school as a foreigner. I was looking into going to university in BC, but they accept every single Canadian applicant before even looking at mine , or other non-Canadians.

I love Canadians and Canada still though. Canada 🍁

For Canadians lol. Only Canadians Probly. Canada is a tough country to work in or go to school as a foreigner. I was looking into going to university in BC, but they accept every single Canadian applicant before even looking at mine , or other non-Canadians.

yeah sorry I forgot to put that in, you dont have to be in Canada to get it but I think you need to be Canadian.

Yes, that's how it works. DUH