• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Scared to hell - some advise re benzos please!

ants

Bluelighter
Hi guys,

So I could really do with some of your help ASAP please.

Here is what I took.

Tuesday - 1g coke, Flubromazolam 1g

Friday - 1g coke, Flubromazolam 1.5/2g (not quite sure on dosage but this is what I have been told I was given)

Now I'm aware Flubromazolam is VERY strong, I however didn't know this before and have no tolerance for benzos. I blacked out on both occasions and the next day was pretty much a write off. The following day however, was really nice, no anxiety and felt very mellow.

Ever since, I've had terrible side effects and want to check in if these are normal.

- Complete memory loss
- Blacked out
- horrible anxiety
- muscle pain (I have been working out)
- Completely spaced out (One day I went to the gym and I felt so disjointed with the world)
- Temperature is off the scale, face feels very hot
- Very vivid dreams (I took LSD two weeks ago so I think it might be this which is causing it)
- Complete restlessness
- Difficult to sleep
- irritable

I'm going to make a wild guess and say coke and Flubromazolam is a terrible terrible combination?

Will these go away?

Last edited:
I'd say you took a bit too much in this combination. Slow down on the flubro, especially since you had no prior tolerance for benzos. Your symptoms should ease up, keep yourself hydrated, eat some nutritious food and get some rest.

Are you really talking about doing grams of flubromazolam? It is active from 0.25mg doses so if you have really done grams of it you are still under the influence of it and lucky to be alive. Was it in powder form?

Milligrams are also very potent amounts and plenty of those side effects may be benzo related.

stop the RC and see how you respond
if symptoms go away then the flub could be the cause

benzos in general have side effects but when its a long list of what you are exp i dont think its worth it for you not saying benzos in general but the flub

common SE for me from benzos is amnesia, drowsiness, motor skills comparable to being drunk and foggy thoughts

Did you seriously take grams of Flubromazolam? Or is that a typo of some kind?

It's possible they meant 1.5 - 2 grams. The LD50 for benzos is staggeringly high. I looked for the Flubromazolam LD50 but couldn't find any reliable info. Based on other benzo's though, it's *theoretically* possible a huge dose was consumed and old mate lived to tell the tale....

I shit you not. What I said it correct - took grams of this stuff

to clarify, i took 2 x 0,75mg - so that is NOT a gram but it didi floor me

I also took 2x 0.5 the same week too

Ok so what you cited are typical things I've experienced coming down from coke/benzo combos and at this point things should be looking up but it also sounds like you have a death wish being benzo naive and taking that quantity so maybe look before you leap next time. A good rule of thumb is less is more especially if you haven't done it before. Know your tolerance before you go into another black out. It takes two seconds to look stuff up beforehand to know normal doses, lethal levels, lethal combos, if what you have is legit with what someone told you it is, etc. That homework will save your life one day maybe!

No he took closer to 1mg, and 2mg.

Yes ant, those side effects are par for the course. I would highly suggest only taking .25mg at a time. You can always take more. You can never untake it.

Thank you very much for clarifying - I feel like the last week of my life has been a complete MESS. That said, I have been to the gym 6 days so far this month. Just worked out I've been 54/132 days this year ha - quite good!