View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Scale Broke, This Look Like 2-3g?

Status
Not open for further replies.
probably 2-2.5 g its hard to tell just by looking at these things though.

Agreed. I know it's also hard to judge the quality based off the looks but I don't think they look too good in that picture.

Is that dead bugs or something?? What the fuck?

Please just get yourself another scale, there is no world in which this is any kind of reliable measure whatsoever.

Assuming that's some ugly looking shrooms, and given your stated acceptable margin of error of a whole gram, you should be able to get a scale quite easily if you have any kind of supermarket or convenience shop nearby... if you need anything more accurate, order yourself one. Scales are one of the most basic pieces of equipment any responsible drug user should have. There's really no excuse... except maybe severe poverty or laziness, neither of which are factors entirely under our control, although the latter excuse is a little harder to justify.

Edit: In fact I'm gonna close this for now, vague guesses on weight are not safe advice and not in the spirit of harm reduction. Get yourself a scale. Will re-open if it turns out I'm wrong about this or someone tells me a good reason to keep it open....

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.