L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Say something you can't say to their face

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't want to be in your wedding... I love you, but I need to cut ties and have needed to for years now. I'm no longer doing things to please people that don't reciprocate the love and care anymore. Things are so fake and I'm done going with the flow to please him and your bitch mother to appear like a functioning family when it's a trainwreck X10. If people actually knew some of the things that have happened and probably still do only on a worse scale, they'd be shocked and disgusted. your mother would probably have a breakdown from embarassment.

Break free so you don't end up like them.. it's probably too late

I'm getting really fucking tired of the way you've been treating me. Like in what universe do you think that's ok or do you think you'd ever do better than me or have it better than you do? Stop projecting your shit onto me and stop just saying you're going to be better but then pull shit like you did tonight. I keep forgiving you and letting things go immediately. Don't push your luck. Everyone has a limit and you are so fucking close to reaching it. Get your shit together

I'm getting really fucking tired of the way you've been treating me. Like in what universe do you think that's ok or do you think you'd ever do better than me or have it better than you do? Stop projecting your shit onto me and stop just saying you're going to be better but then pull shit like you did tonight. I keep forgiving you and letting things go immediately. Don't push your luck. Everyone has a limit and you are so fucking close to reaching it. Get your shit together

Hugs mate. Hope you are good.

I am sorry that you can not see the woods for the trees.

If you had some real mates by your side who didn't blow smoke up your arse all day, you'd be more realistic but whatever makes you feel better about yourself , I don't really care.

I'm happy enough as it is, in spite of you.

I fucking said Im gonna be the best. It took full 4 months. You think I win because I want to? I fucking win because that exactly who the fuck I am.
First they laughed at me in the army too, but guess who was the leader in the end?

You should fucking look into the mirror and count how many alts you have created to fucking stalk me and mess with me.

And to be honest, I like you. Weird isnt it.

Last edited:
Darling, for once I directed my anger in the right direction and you get angry? The situation is complicated and you dont know it.
If I had money Id visit you in the states btw.

Dang whats going on here.

I feel like i haven't seen the name 'Infernal' for a while

I have an attractive young lady who works with me who has made it very clear that she wants to have sex. Honestly, my high school aged daughter looks more mature than she does so it kind of creeps me out. I'm married and I'm also trying to be very professional at this point and ignore what is painfully obvious but its fast approaching the point where I get HR involved.

And yeah, its been awhile since I've been around.

I’m sorry that I’m obsessive and always begging for your attention. I can’t help it.

Last edited:
I'm turned on right now seeing your huge black truck in front of my house because you are the hottest guy I've seen in person and living right next door. Yeah, I've outgrown your fratboy type of lifestyle, but I still fantasize about the first time we spoke. If I were a homewrecker, I'd give your g/f a run for her money especially since I know you're into black women. Alas, I'm not an asshole who fucks women's b/fs.

This cock isn't going to suck itself. I don't care if you don't like the taste.
Ohhh whinge whinge fucking whinge.
Why can't you be like your little sister and swallow every last drop then smile?
How do I know that? I don't. I mean I am just guessing she would..

HAHAHAHA! Mel Gibson's rant immediately came to mind "WHY DON'T YOU JUST SMILE AND BLOW ME!!"

That man had excellent usage of the word cunt for his ex. I laughed so hard when he called her an "ordinary cunt", amongst other things.

It's just like the first time every time, never gets old! 😂

I just listened to all the rants. Oh yeah, my other fave insults are "fickle cunt" and "glum cunt". LOL!
"I need a woman not a little girl with a fucking dysfunctional cunt!" He was on a roll. She does sound like a biatch just trying to egg him on so I didn't feel bad for her.

Last edited:
More and more I'm thinking about taking you up on that trip to France. You offered so I should stop being shy and go.

Status
Not open for further replies.