L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Say something you can't say to their face

Status
Not open for further replies.
I miss you. I feel you are a bit different, not at all in a bad way. Just busy and more upbeat.

I never met any of your friends or family members so I guess you were just using me to have sex. I'm glad we broke up!

I know you're scared, and its ok, i understand. I'll be as patient as i need to be until you're ready to accept it, or at least give things another go. We work, extremely well, and you know that; there's nothing to be afraid of, i hope you'll give me the chance to show you that and prove it to you.

I know you're working hard to get a house, but in the meantime you want us to spend time in a room. I don't think I can do it. Maybe I still have trust issues and even though we go back years, there is still fear of things not working out. The idea doesn't feel fun. Maybe I thought it would be fun at first, but now there is nothing but fear and doubt.

And the more I think about it, giving my body to someone repulses me! That's why I've been celibate. I used to love sex, but stopped giving my body away to jerkoffs who don't deserve me anyway. It would be nice to see you, but don't go into it expecting sex right away. You will be disappointed.

You don't take things in the spirit in which they are meant. You have twisted my concerns about her welfare and made it out to be a personal attack on you which it wasn't, and you know it. I'm extremely worried about her and I just want to get her out of the hospital. She has hardly eaten anything and I fear that she will die in there. You are going to use this as a stick to beat me with for the rest of my life. You have turned an already difficult situation into an impossible one and I have lost all respect for you now.

I called to say "Happy Father's Day!" and I had to put on a happy voice and act like everything is fine even though it feels like I'm dying inside. I tried.

Turns out family can hurt you more than anyone sometimes. I still can't forget what you said and I don't know if I can ever forgive you. The sweetest revenge would be getting far away and leaving you to rot. You're probably just jealous of me anyway because I started working out again and you know I'm looking forward to seeing someone while you'll be all alone.

I really don't care for you anymore. The people suggest that we do not date others within the first year of recovery, and here you are getting in a relationship. I don't know how else to express my feelings towards that, all i can say really is i hope the guy is worth it. You are no longer considered part of my support group because i want 'strong' members that work a 100% program of recovery. I already know whats going to happen because i have been there before.
Just know this, chances of you dieing are greatly increased now, lets just hope that you do find a god of your understanding before you end all.
I was wrong about you, and I. You want to hear the truth? I really wish the worst for you, hope the rest of your life is cursed, i pray now that you get pregnant and overdose a week later,so the last thought before you die is 'oh shit', and while you look up from hell you get to see your kid raised by abusive drug addict family members, and your child tries heroin for the first time at the age of 13 and overdoses,so in the next life your kid can ask you 'why mommy?'
Glad that we do not connect, i truly belive that this is my higher power telling me that you are not the one.

I know this feeling quite well. :\

Sorry. I love my dad soooo much and I just know I'm a fucking disappointment. He sounded really happy to hear from me. I have to do better than this. And I regret the shit I said in this thread about my grandmother. I love her too even though she hurt me. She was hurting too probably.

I really don't care for you anymore. The people suggest that we do not date others within the first year of recovery, and here you are getting in a relationship. I don't know how else to express my feelings towards that, all i can say really is i hope the guy is worth it. You are no longer considered part of my support group because i want 'strong' members that work a 100% program of recovery. I already know whats going to happen because i have been there before.
Just know this, chances of you dieing are greatly increased now, lets just hope that you do find a god of your understanding before you end all.
I was wrong about you, and I. You want to hear the truth? I really wish the worst for you, hope the rest of your life is cursed, i pray now that you get pregnant and overdose a week later,so the last thought before you die is 'oh shit', and while you look up from hell you get to see your kid raised by abusive drug addict family members, and your child tries heroin for the first time at the age of 13 and overdoses,so in the next life your kid can ask you 'why mommy?'
Glad that we do not connect, i truly belive that this is my higher power telling me that you are not the one.

What kind of program do you work? Are you in AA or something? I need to join a group for addicts because one-on-one therapy once a month is such a joke! It used to be once a week, but now they started charging and he's only available to me once a month.

Sorry. I love my dad soooo much and I just know I'm a fucking disappointment. He sounded really happy to hear from me. I have to do better than this. And I regret the shit I said in this thread about my grandmother. I love her too even though she hurt me. She was hurting too probably.

I'm sure your dad loves you a lot. It's part of our nature to love our kids, no matter what they go through. We get angry, maybe disappointed but the love is overwhelming. I'm pretty sure that applies for your grandmother as well, regardless of how much you have hurt her. We live in a world where everyone gets hurt but it's different when you are a parent.

I'm sure your dad loves you a lot. It's part of our nature to love our kids, no matter what they go through. We get angry, maybe disappointed but the love is overwhelming. I'm pretty sure that applies for your grandmother as well, regardless of how much you have hurt her. We live in a world where everyone gets hurt but it's different when you are a parent.

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Yes I almost died. Complications, negligence. Plus, you fucking KNOW. YOU JUST KNOW. It's not a thought in the mind; it's a pull from the gut, the soul, instinct, whatever you want to call it.

So to the people in my life that I'm thinking of right now that are just carrying on with the usual selfish shit?

I HAVE NEVER MEANT THE WORDS *GO FUCK YOURSELF* MORE THAN I MEAN THEM NOW. Very clear in times like these who needs to go and who should stay and who actually gets to level up because wow, they cared more than I knew.

Actually, thanks assholes :) This will eliminate any second guessing I've done in the past. With the exception of one person, whom I will wait for them to speak up, I'm not surprised at all

And JE? You are a lazy, selfish pig. Bergen wondering bout our friendship for a while now. You make me sick, you greedy pig.

:)

And now onward, to a better version of life :)

Bad things don't always produce all badresults, ya kknow. You can make lemonade outta lemons. And even shit ;)

If you're avoiding talking to ne because you're going to shut me down then just hurry up and do it. If my hopes are false then the sooner they're crushed the better, but if I'm right to hope and you're avoiding me because you're torn and not sure how to respond, I'll be as patient as it takes to see my hopes fulfilled.

I hope they didn't hear our phone sex because that would be totally embarrassing. It was hot though.

At work or at home I always presume someone can hear. It's incredibly easy these days (and cheap) to get you on record. For real.

What kind of program do you work? Are you in AA or something? I need to join a group for addicts because one-on-one therapy once a month is such a joke! It used to be once a week, but now they started charging and he's only available to me once a month.

Hey coast2coast, 1 on 1 therapy is great.once a month isn't enough. I work a solid AA program, I go to meetings, do stepwork, and work with others.on a daily basis. I fellowship with other addicts and alcoholocs before, and after meetings. After I worked the steps, I got busy working with others.helping them through the steps. Its my insurance policy.
Have you been looking into joinging a 12-step fellowship? They are all really good, i joined AA because I can relate to the bigbook. If youd like I could PM you some details on what to expect when joining a 12-step fellowship. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.