Saturday 3-1-03 **Back to the Basics 3** SW, Ohio

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am definately going to check this out.. You guys always throw quality events with mad talent.

hey chris or tate, i want to work (as long as i'm not searching at the door, my knee i come to find out is more fucked up than i thought), seriously! i wanna help! chris ur helpin me and gave me good advice, i'll help u! hell i'll do it for gas money (and my tank is about as big as my foot)...lemme know [email protected] or get hold of tiff

hey caitlin, my copy of 'near to me' got damaged and i need another one...i'm in withdrawals...also email me i would love to play spy club sometime soon...i just got my cd done and we're doing last touches on it and you mentioned a release party...get hold of me! [email protected]

second page..wtf..nobody else excited for this party other then me? i sure as hell hope so..btb1 and 2 rocked

Originally posted by OSU 18F Tiffany:
i have scratch-n-sniff and breakin away...they're both awesome...but i listen to breakin away EVERY DAY...it gets me going...ahhh my only complaint is that the first track..fill me in wasn't on long enough....i love craig david...weeeeeeeee
his new cd is in the mail!!! weeeeeeeeee

im really excited about this party, the toledo crew will definatley be representing strong

Originally posted by TheLoveBandit:
Thank you, please drive thru.
Adam Wright threw down at NYE, I heard. I was driving around all night and missed his set!! haha. Major props to the Nashvillian breakbeaters and the 4-score crew.
Well, Ohio, its January 2 and there are already a flood of dope ass events planned well into March and April. 2003 is going to be a great year, I can feel it!
Josh

I think I went to btb2. What makes me think that is,Venom was there, it was in Dayton, and it was about the same time. But I don't remember the name of the party. It was In a bingo hall and the stage was at the far end. If this was Btb2 please don't have Btb3 at the same venue, the accustics were horrible. Party good,accustics horrible. Again I don't know if this is the same party,so if it wasn't, sorry for the criticism. But if it was, please keep in mind what I have said.
Peace

second page? hmm the Black Sun Entertainment crew are going to be there in full effect

thanks everyone for your interest in my cds...I haven't had the opportunity to make a new one yet...mostly due to lack of funds...however, I am planning putting out my next cd in Feb or March, and will def have a cd release party then...probably at the spy club...
dont miss this party...groove reactor is going to bring you another quality event!!

and once again, this is NOT AT THE DOME OR GYM CLUB. it even says so on the flyer :)

Status
Not open for further replies.