View threads about
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Drug Busts Megathread Video Megathread

Sarah schönfeld all you can feel

neversickanymore

Moderator: DS
Staff member
SARAH SCHÖNFELD ALL YOU CAN FEEL

The artist Sarah Schönfeld from Berlin puts different drugs and neurotransmitters on photographic negatives. The prints look fantastic and I would like to try this myself

allot if amazing photos here
http://doorofperception.com/2013/10/sarah-schoenfeld-all-you-can-feel/

chemicals chosen out of love
doorofperception.com-schoenfeld-all_you_can_feel-14.jpg

dopamine

doorofperception.com-schoenfeld-all_you_can_feel-13.jpg

cocaine

doorofperception.com-schoenfeld-all_you_can_feel-19.jpg

LSD

doorofperception.com-schoenfeld-all_you_can_feel-3.jpg

adrenalin

doorofperception.com-schoenfeld-all_you_can_feel-1.jpg

DMT

related

Gorgeous Photographic Experiment Reveals What Drugs Really Look Like

Last edited:
Why do both heroin's look completely different?

I'm not sure how magnified this is. I guess this is it just supposed to be art, not science.

The "look", magnified or not, will obviously differ quite a bit depending on how the drug was made and what outside factors it's been exposed to since creation.

It makes for some nice pictures but not much more than that.

The "look", magnified or not, will obviously differ quite a bit depending on how the drug was made and what outside factors it's been exposed to since creation.

It makes for some nice pictures but not much more than that.

Ok, yeah. But diacetylmorphine is diacetymmorphine. Unless this person is actually not showing diacetylmorphine, but instead a mixture of chemicals.

Why so standoffish?

Think of a cylinder, looking at it from one side will look like a rectangle, the other a circle. Crystals are made up from unit cells or lattices. These can rotate and look different. The molecules will also arrange differently depending on the conditions they've been subject to. Cold chocolate tastes different to room temperature chocolate right? That's because it's essentially a different arrangement of all of the molecules involved, which is what we see here.

Nice pictures though, if only we could identify molecules under a microscope. It would make checking your drugs much much easier...

Nice pictures though, if only we could identify molecules under a microscope. It would make checking your drugs much much easier...

This is basically what I was getting at, it wasn't a response to you Opi. That's why we don't allow picture ID threads, the look of a substance can change quite a bit depending on many factors.