• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Sandoz Oxycodone question

AllAroundGoodGuy

Greenlighter
Hey everyone. First I know the risks of iving pills. I try to limit this to occasional use. I need to know if Sandoz Oxys 80mg can be ived easily if at all? I've only done the original ops in the past, scraping the coating off. I don't want to waste any of it so I'm hoping someone knows if they are IR are if not can still be banged. Thank you!

I would not bother. The oral BA % is very high and regardless of method,you are still putting insoluble binders and fillers in your veins.

Understandable. For those who are curious these break down very similar to the mundis i used to bang daily. Remove coating, crush, stir in your water, stir some more. Slight slight heat to separate some binders, add cotton and pull up neary clear solution. Hardly any binder leftover. Good and bad i know. But I was dope sick and figured it out. Great rush off an 80. 40mg is managable for day use to me. Effects not as long of course. I don't do pills iv anymore. Once in a blue moon. These were cheap, an it does work. Blessings.