View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

San Pedro

Sentience

Bluelighter
So what is the word about San Pedro these days? Is it still legal to have it growing in your yard as an ornamental? Legal to sell online for growing purposes only? I always thought it was.

What exactly did Bouncing Bear do to make them consider it manufacturing of a controlled substance? Did they represent it wrong? What happened?

SP are legal to buy, sell, and possess, as long as they are completely disconnected from the notion of psychoactive use.

I believe someone associated with BBB was making tutorials about controlled substances, and mentioned BBB as a source for precursors. I am not certain about that though.

They also were running a forum wherein there was open discussion of the psychoactivity of their products, as well as extraction methods for several illegal drugs.

Im pretty sure they still remain legal, and I am interested to see the outcome of the charges BBB is facing because San Pedro is so widely available and legal.

So what is the word about San Pedro these days? Is it still legal to have it growing in your yard as an ornamental? Legal to sell online for growing purposes only? I always thought it was.

What exactly did Bouncing Bear do to make them consider it manufacturing of a controlled substance? Did they represent it wrong? What happened?

BBB from what i have gathered was also showing ppl how to use thier products so the whole 'not for human consumption' arguement was kinda void

I have boughten San P's from Lowes before

i even went back to the same Lowes this Spring to specifically request more San Pedros to be stocked.

i hadta call n call n call n i finally got ahold of the Lady who does the inventory/ordering for the Garden Center n she said they always get some n that she would call me when they came in.

of course, due to my natural skepticism, i have been going back, 1x a week just to be certain ;)

If I personally have knowledge that the plants could be used illicitly, but explicitly sell them as ornamentals and nothing else, do you think I would be fine? I wouldnt be encouraging anyone to use them for anything other than ornamentals.

Hypothetically of course.

It would take a hell-of-alot-more than the BBB incident for the government to make SP illegal to grow.

In fact, I doubt it'll even be made illegal to grow.

If you sell it with the intent to consume, you're not fine. If you sell it for ornamental purposes, you're fine.

I'm not the law though, but as it stands, that's how it should be.

yes you can buy mescaline containing cacti online legally. unless the website has some sort of banner saying: "Hey, we're selling this so our customers can extract mescaline!" you aren't going to have to worry.

I am in agreement.

If you sell LIVE PLANTS or VIABLE SEEDS of Trichocereus cacti for ornamental it perfectly legal.

However.... I believe buying and selling dried cacti is highly illegal and really stupid.

I wish this is how it was for all botanicals.

dfgd

I am in agreement.

If you sell LIVE PLANTS or VIABLE SEEDS of Trichocereus cacti for ornamental it perfectly legal.

However.... I believe buying and selling dried cacti is highly illegal and really stupid.

^^^ what do you mean? you wish all botanicals could only be bought as living plants?

I am in agreement.

I have boughten dried Cactus flesh from a netherlands website

Customs most certainly opened my package (which wasntg as discredtly packaged as they said, it had thier fuckin name n logo on it)

it was marked not for consumption

but nothin ever happened, i got my shit, on time, and it was a good trip

Dried cactus is legal in some places. It went through the courts a couple of years ago in the UK for example.