• DPMC Moderators: thegreenhand | tryptakid
  • Drug Policy & Media Coverage Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Drug Busts Megathread Video Megathread

News San Francisco Just Decriminalized Shrooms

We are at the brink of a civil war with Christian zealots that know their religion ends with the elders that are dying now. This is exactly what their religion teaches though and the lust for a final bloody battle to end the planet in fire and god will swoop down amd take them to heaven. We have people in high level military that beleieve this shit its terrifying

They are trying to do to America what happened to 1960s Iran vs. Iran today. Total religious rule and theocratic law.

We have bills being passed in certain states where it is legal to kill a mother or a doctor or a family member involved in helping someone get an abortion the same way it is legal to kill someone with self defense. I don't really understand how killing the mother helps since the baby also dies but they are also pushing for death sentences for women convicted of getting abortions.

Texas has a program where anyone in the public can get $10K for reporting an abortion and they are working on making it illegal to cross state lines foe abortions.

When these bastards turn their head to drugs it's going to be ugly

If these Christians get into power weed users will he rotting in jail cells for decades...private for profit jail cells.

I have a hard time imagining some kind of Christian Taliban taking over personally. I just don't think that enough people really buy into it and take it seriously enough tbh

Also, a state-imposed theocracy is just about the most un-American thing I've heard of. There has never been a point in this country, ever, when that has been the case...even when the country could be overwhelming called "Christian", those people were divided into all kinds of different sects and denominations who hated each other

State-mandated religion is categorically un-American

I wish my country would get proper drug laws. Instead mushrooms and psychedelics are all Class A life sentences for dealing in them. Meanwhile some pedo gets house arrest. Some dude sells some shrooms and your going to max security with murderers for upwards of life.

Still hear about some folks in aus getting threated with 30 year sentences for dealing in mushrooms.

We couldn't even legalize weed here and you guys getting psychedelics decriminalized. Swear im living in the 1980's.

I have a hard time imagining some kind of Christian Taliban taking over personally. I just don't think that enough people really buy into it and take it seriously enough tbh

Also, a state-imposed theocracy is just about the most un-American thing I've heard of. There has never been a point in this country, ever, when that has been the case...even when the country could be overwhelming called "Christian", those people were divided into all kinds of different sects and denominations who hated each other

State-mandated religion is categorically un-American
The percentage of the population buying into it doesn't matter once absolute power is obtained.

How much do you think the iran really love their government? (Take a look at the ongoing riots for a months now there).

That's a totally different situation and context compared to the USA. Iran's large conservative religious element had been in conflict with the secular government of Iran going back to Reza Shah