Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

San Francisco: 12-14 December

Infinite Jest

Bluelight Crew
Good evening my friends,

It is obvious that this proposal will come to you as a suprise. This is because we have not met before but I am inspired to sending you this email by the opportunity that will be of mutual benefit to the all of us.

I am Bluelighter Infinite Jest, admin to the Bluelight drug information board. I got your address from the woman who runs the internet.

On the 12th-14th December in this year of our LORD 2008 AD, I will be visiting your holy city of San Francisco. I contact you because I believe it would be mutually beneficial for us to meet. I have a fortune of over $9000 in donations made to the BLUELIGHT site, which i am unable to repatriate. With your help, we can take the $9000, and split it.

So that you can see that there is absolutely no risk, you may check out my photos in the Gallery and see that I am 100% genuine in this matter. May the LORD bless you, and may you quickly see the benefit in working with me.

[I'll be in San Francisco, anyone want to hang out?]

Awwww Simon!!

If i lived on the west coast I would love to hang out with but sadly...I'm 3000 miles away :( You're not making any east coast visits are you?

I'd love to hang out! I will definetly be there! Just let me know the where and when. I'm only about 2 hours from SF so a weekend trip would be awesome! eNod would come too I bet, and indelibleface, mariposa, and ebola? all live in the area, its probably just that no one has seen this thread (I actually found it because of the comment you made in the lounge) but get a hold of us, I know I'd love to hang out and I bet all of them would too! alasdairm also lives in the area, I have yet to meet him but I've heard he's fun, I bet he'd love to come too! I dont know what other BLrs live in the area, but I'm sure theres lots. :D Let me know! I'd love to have a small meetup or something!

i don't have class that weekend, hopefully i can get off that friday and i will come down. and i will be bringing my scrabble board there with me :)

Holy s-h-i-t!

I can't wait to meet you IJ. I will definitely make a point to see you when you get here.

yeah i am new to this thing but you certainly can count me in, i move to sf in a few weeks and was hoping i wouldnt be lonely would love to kick it with some like minded folks

Andy: sorry, it only works because I'd have to go via SF or LA anyway. It basically means I can stop for three days and not pay much more than if I'd just changed planes and gone on to NZ.

To get to you I'd have to go London-NYC-Portland-LA-NZ - much more expensive :(

IF, Mz Thizzle - be great to meet you two and enod. I've already talked to Mariposa and Alasdairm.

AC, I just PM'd you.

ianfunkhouse: if we end up going out for a meetup, I'll get in touch with you :)

~*geNeRaTiOn E*~ said:
already talked to you and i'll see what i can do :)

if you are coming and want to split a room or something, PM me.

otherwise, does anyone have recommendations for where to stay? i know nothing about san fransisco.

AC I'm going to need somewhere to stay, so if you guys want to get a room together or something, we could do that?

Anyone local got any suggestions?

Also would obviously be nice to go out somewhere - bar, club, underground filthy techno rave - whatever - so if anyone has any suggestions that would be tres bien.

that sounds like a plan, IJ :)

andy, i am flying. i have no car and i am pretty sure i can't steal farhad's for an entire weekend road trip.

Last edited:
a_c, IJ, i'll get back to you on the room situation, i need to convince the baby daddy to trade me weekends so i can go.