• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Same Drug Different Effects? WTF..

ExpandWithKnowledg

Greenlighter
Ok this is my first post here on BL but I am in no way an amateur trustee of modern chemistry.
After the last bender on Crystal Meth. A good point was brought up and made the thoughts start hamster wheeling.
Why is it that...although all Crystal Meth is essentially the same....from one "batch" to the next your emotional state can be different? What I'm trying to really find out is You can consume one batch today and it's "horny dope" another batch tomorrow and it's "shooter dope" and another batch Will have you all emotional on the come down...??? I don't understand it....is it the chemical makeup in our human bodies that is changing...or is there some sort slight chemical difference in each batch?... To reiterate...
If you are partaking in the exact same "drug" why is every experience slightly if not drastically different?
Every time a Pharmacutical pill is taken the expiernce and high is the same!!!!

Well i take adderall xr (amphetamine) 55 mg everyday and everyday it is practically identical.

Ok this is my first post here on BL but I am in no way an amateur trustee of modern chemistry.
After the last bender on Crystal Meth. A good point was brought up and made the thoughts start hamster wheeling.
Why is it that...although all Crystal Meth is essentially the same....from one "batch" to the next your emotional state can be different? What I'm trying to really find out is You can consume one batch today and it's "horny dope" another batch tomorrow and it's "shooter dope" and another batch Will have you all emotional on the come down...??? I don't understand it....is it the chemical makeup in our human bodies that is changing...or is there some sort slight chemical difference in each batch?... To reiterate...
If you are partaking in the exact same "drug" why is every experience slightly if not drastically different?
Every time a Pharmacutical pill is taken the expiernce and high is the same!!!!

Some batches are stronger than others. The purity makes a big difference in effects.

Some batches have more psychoactive byproducts and unreacted psuedoephedrine.

Environmental factors also play a big role and the rest is all in your head

few months ago bougght a 1mg alprazolam tab, 10 pills. i chew i up and it taste almost like tramadol tablets. i works nothing like a benzo.. i ended at the e.r after i have a panic attack.and they gave me 10-20 mg diazepam? i'm not sure

few months ago bougght a 1mg alprazolam tab, 10 pills. i chew i up and it taste almost like tramadol tablets. i works nothing like a benzo.. i ended at the e.r after i have a panic attack.and they gave me 10-20 mg diazepam? i'm not sure
Ditch your vendor/dealer and find a new one.

Some batches are stronger than others. The purity makes a big difference in effects.

Some batches have more psychoactive byproducts and unreacted psuedoephedrine.

Environmental factors also play a big role and the rest is all in your head

And your body it's state of being in at the time. Otherwise, this fully covers it.