View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Salvia vs. Salvia Extract?

gman7104

Bluelighter
I'm trying salvia soon, and I'm stuck in a tight money situation (no job, 10 bucks is 2 weeks of getting money right now) until summer. I can get 9 grams of salvia (regular) for 10 bucks or a gram of 10x extract for 25 bucks. I'd much rather go with the regular salvia, but will I want to have a pretty good trip (not too intense though) can you still trip sufficently on regular salvia?

i didn't trip one bit off regular salvia, it was right off the plant, dried and I smoked all 8 grams over the night. nothin happened, only a slight relaxation, i did smoke it from a glass bong, yes i ripped it till it sucked through into the water and I did hold it in for around 15 - 25 seconds.

buy the extract, trust me :)

oh not to mention it gave me one hella bad cough, extract doesn't have the un-needed shit init'

the extract hands down

blows the leaves out of the water

Yea, get the extract. When smoked, you need to get as much of the active 'ingredient' as quickly as possible. If I recall correctly, if you don't get enough right away, you develop a 'tolerance' and you have to wait a while to try again. The effects come on *very* quickly, so heads up ;)

chewing fresh Salvia divinorum leafs from a living plant is a million times better than smoking the extract

haha, that response to yours is quite nice.... though it certainly doesnt seem 'hard' to you...

It's hard to tell someone that they are not having a "true" experience when they feel that their experience is worthwhile. Mind you, Salvinorin A is precisely that which people are seeking.

It's a romantic notion to view a plant as belonging to one particular tradition, but we all share this world and all information contained within, so I expect people are going to make use of whatever they can find, and on their own cultural terms. You will not succeed in fighting against this, only continue to feed your own self-alienation.

the first time i did salvia it was 60x purple sticky
craziest experience ever.
fun though :)

purple sticky is the most worthless, overpriced horseshit on the entire salvia market

I FUCKING HATE PURPLE STICKLY SALVIA

it's pure shit

keep searching the net. You should be able to get a single gram of 10x for less than 25!