Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

Salvia Divinorum - Semi-experienced - I might have self-esteem issues

beagleboy

Bluelighter
Drug: Salvia 10x.
Amount: 1 hit.
Administration method: smoked in gravity bong. Single hitter bowlpiece.
Experience: 5 times with 5x, 1 time with 10x.

As of yesterday I have stopped a week long one-liter a day consumption of Vodka. I got myself a cocktail of 2mg Abilify/10mg Lexapro from my psyche a week and 2 days ago and had choosen not to take it because of the side effects when taken with alcohol. Today I took my meds and decided to use some 10x Salvia I had bought a few weeks ago.

A gravity bong made out of a 2 liter and a lobster pot is my choice of smoking device. I picked up from another members post that a torch should be used. I've never done that but would like to hear feedback from someone who has used both a torch and a lighter for comparison.

Previously when using this drug: 5 experiences with 5x, 1 experience with 10x I would take a rip, experience some "tactile movement" inside my head and after a few minutes laugh uncontrolably for 5 or 8 minutes and then after gaining my balance back go for a bike ride on paved streets. Pretty fun all in all but doesnt justify the retail price of the drug. I also notice that the 10x is more intense and the first initial part of the high lasts way longer than the 5x.

I am comfortable with my looks, my position in society, relationships, past evil and weird things I have done and I dont have any sexual hang-ups.

I try not to take things too seriously, so you would think that I'm O.K. to engage in recreational drug use. Right? Well today I experienced the "hellish" soul crushing drug that Salvia can be. For me it is simulur to passing out/losing conciousness. Not a really good experience because I forgot to laugh. It made me kinda self concious...pretty dark. Thats why I titled my post with self esteem issues. I bounced right back though. Killa' dog.

Maybe I could find a sitter to entertain me next time. Or put in a stand up comedy DVD. Probaly go with the former. ;)

Last edited: