• Find All Reports by Search Term
    Find Reports
    Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

Salvia Divinorum + LSD - Semi-experienced - Silly me..

um for some people i dont think it works on the first time. for me it didnt and i used the same extract the second time.

and for my freind i think he did it a couple times before it worked also. when it hit him the first time he just dosed off for a sec. almost??? and then started freakin out and askin were he was.

Last edited:
I've done salvia extract a dozen times or so... mostly laughing for 5 mins then just a bit stoned, but the last time i did it i had done 0.5g of MDMA and about 2 grams of ketamine and i went faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaar away, it was so fucked up, and i scared my friends, they thought i was gone for good...

I don't know if i'll do salvia again, maybe if the setting is right and i'm not on any other psychs/dissossiatives

Liked reading this, can completely relate to the reality factory effect.

to me, being on salvia is like picking a star in the sky, grabbing and pulling that star and everything around it right up to your face and then letting it slingshot back!

Wow crazynate i dont believe i have ever heard so eloquently but simply put !!!!
And im pretty close too kandyland nc !! ahahaha

Yeah, I haven't tried that combo, salvia by itself kicks my ass around enough (I've been scared of taking it since the last time i took it back in 2004/2005.

Also, this is pretty standard for deep heavy trips, saw my sis do the same thing:
"The next day i asked my friend what happened when i smoked it. I quote "Basically you took the hit, held it in for ages smiled at me and then you kinda went limp, lied on the floor for a bit then ran off screaming at a million miles an hour".

Lol! I used to get the reality factory effect from time to time after some weed. Acid will blow my mind if I ever try it. Salvia... it can be a cool trip. Not that enjoyable though.
I've gotten both versions, but I have had what I myself called the reality factory, where I entered a dome and was confronted by godly beings before being shown rooms with reality engines in them (like power generators that power people's realities) and mine was moldy and barely working. Only weed though, it never happened on salvia for me. It was really cool to see a framework of reality outside of "reality." Like seing the hangar with a plane that's being built inside it, except it's reality. %)

Last edited:
I think the gravity shift depends on where I am, because the first time I did it I was pulled backwards, the second time I did it I was pulled upward.