• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Said No Drug Addict Ever

Here you go mum here's that £20 you lent me
Ironically that actually happened to me once and it was from the last person on the planet I'd expect to pay me or anybody else back. A long time after he owed the money and I forgot about it when he got out of jail for stealing his room mates car to go get coke. We were chilling at a friends and out of the blue he said "oh hey here's the $20 I owe you for those mushrooms" and the gave the whole I'm a changed man speech. He stayed true to his word for a bit and kept away from the coke and crack but then he stole his best friend of 14 years car to go get crack and pawned everything that was inside the car.

"Drugs make your brain rot, you know. Haven't you seen the egg commercial?"

"let me get a full tank of gas now so I don't have to keep stopping the next few days" - when at the gas station an ask u how much

"fyi I'm a day early, so I'll jus come back in a few days then to pick up my pills" - when ur at the pharmacy dropping off ur script to the pharmacist

"I'll save the rest for tomorrow"....

(I'm sure that has been posted but I thought this to myself today then laughed out loud like "yeahhhhh righhhht" :p )

~Verri

Last edited:
"I will just do one shot, and then never use a needle again, no matter how much I like it" -if they said it, they quickly realized why they should have never said it.

"I don't like the rush, after I do a shot of dope, that was terrible, I will never do that again"

"These 10 30's will last me all week"

"Nah man, that's too much"

"I think I will stay sober from now on, drugs are too expensive to keep buying"

"I like sex so much better when I'm sober"

"Nah man, I can't go to that party with you friday, I wanna study for that test at school instead"

"I'm gonna go to a narcotics anonymous meeting instead of get high on this free gram a dope I just got"

"I'm gonna throw away my last clean syringe"

"That roxy fell on the ground, I don't want it anymore"

"Lets throa away all these weed roaches cause we just bought a bag"

"No doc, I don't think I need that strong of a pain medication."

"I'm too high right now"

"I can't smoke any more weed, or I'm gonna pass out"

I have crohns. Samw exact deal man

I got off heroin and just take kratom now though

it wont help a TON if u got a habit but will help some with withdrawal

however if you ever get all thw opiates out of youe system, try kratom -from a reputable vendor-.

Shit saved my life.

Oops I meant to quote the guy talking about having IBS that dope helps ease the diarrhea from ^^

fucking mobile site is a pain in my ass

I'm kinda bored and feeling down about myself right now, but it probably wouldn't be worth it to get high right now.

I actually would say this. I get a big bowl of hate in my gut when people start touching each other when I am on MDMA. I think it is kinda funny, but most people don't like doing MDMA w/ me 'cos I get pissy when the hippie love fest starts. Too punk rawk for that shit, aye.

I wouldn't turn it down, but I'd awkwardly scoobie it off the mirror into a spoon and sneak off into the bathroom w/ it to do what we all know I must do.

BTW Bill, I am listening to that Melodies From Mars and thoroughly enjoying it. I got to see him back in 2008.

I thought i was alone on this one.
Fuck you man! that's what i wanna do during my trip, sit in a fucking circle singing the only fucking song my awkward friend with his acoustic guitar knows how to play. For Hours. Sounds like a great way to waste some good drugs.
Puts this knot in my stomach and an antsy grind to my teeth.
Ill go back-flip off the sand dunes or swim 200 feet out to a rock outcrop with a blunt and lighter triple ziplock bagged.
Fuck yeah. Glowing algae.