• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Said No Drug Addict Ever

Dealer- hey fellas you guize on? Junkie- nar bro we're all good, thanks anyway

Last edited:
Nurse- does that child have autism? Child- Nar, bitch. i i i'mm an alcoholic!

No I didn't steal from my girlfriends purse again, I've just borrowed without telling her.

Damn this constipation feels good (opiate addict)

I swear on my life, that is one saving grace for me, using heroin. I suffer from IBS and when sober I get sever and frequent diarrhoea, lots of abdominal cramps and pains.. When I'm using, this all goes away..

so who you votin for?

Hahaha When I was in rehab they made a big deal out of shuttling all the addicts to vote. It was funny sitting around with a bunch of coke heads and dope fiends debating the merits of the two candidates. The arguments got really heated and two crack heads started fighting each other over John Mccain and Obama. They were literally slugging it out and had to be pulled apart. One guy was bleeding and had a black eye. when the other guy was getting pulled off he started laughing and said "you better vote for Obama now bitch if you want any medical insurance to fix your busted face." It was classic and people say rehab is boring.

Sure, you can have my push off the stem.

Well, actually I am lying to you about the price because I am using your money to get my shit because you have shitty connects.

I won't not be right back, just hold tight for ten minutes while I run out the back door with your money.

Of course I stepped on it, we are friends after all.

Well actually now that you ask I paid about one third of what I am charging you.

oh, no, i don't need hydrocodone for this. honestly, i'd probably be fine with some otc naproxen.
-
i found some ambien in my vacuum the other day. of course i threw it out! who knows how long it was on the floor? and i definitely wouldn't sublingually dissolve something that had been touching all of my apartment's dirt.
-
i can't get my Rx filled for 2 weeks? that's okay, i've been taking them exactly as prescribed and won't run out until then anyways.

Last edited:
No doctor, I wont accept the script for 60 30mg oxycodone Ir. I'll take the 25mg tramadol instead. thanksalot!

ahah

I'll just be sick for a week or two It's not that bad, I actually kind of enjoy it. I'm actually more productive when I havent had any dope.
No that's okay I didn't feel like getting high today anyways.

I should call him back and tell him he gave me too much

It's cool that you're shorting me

I'm going to use this cash to pay my bills

These drugs are too strong! Better cut this shit up.

Better go down to the police station and get those warrants sorted out.

Please tell me what's bothering you as I would like to try and help you, as I do realy care about your feelings.