• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Heroin Safest way to smoke heroin in tabacco

Poppinmolly

Bluelighter
Does mixing powder h with tobacco and burning it slowly work as effective as tin foil I want to avoid harmful chemicals in tin foil can someone with experience please help me

I would not recommend that.

First, if you are using heroin, the foil is likely the least of your worries. However if you just put your lighter under the foil before adding the drugs, it should burn off the coatings you are worried about.

If you want to mix it with tobacco, I’d recommend rolling fit into a cigarette.

If I had powder h (I’m assuming hcl), I would snort it. If you are insistent on smoking, do it off foil without the tobacco. Adding tobacco will not burn correctly on foil, and I think you’d be setting yourself up to lose a good amount of h.

If you're trying to avoid harmful chemicals, adding tobacco isn't really the way to go.

The best thing to do is run the heroin down the length of the foil without inhaling. Most of the cut will burn out and when it stops leaving a dark trail then you can begin to smoke it.

Burn the foil before putting the gear on it, that’s what I used to do.
Smoking it In a j is weak and a waste of money.

You can also get "safe foil" online and fr some drugs services (in the UK at least) which is specifically made for smoking heroin off

But using thicker foil and burning off any shit before you put your gear on it is next best.

Tobacco is harmful and you'll waste your gear.

Burn the heroin on sum foil first until it turns black then out the black stuff in this will get you very high

If you want to mix it with tobacco, I’d recommend rolling fit into a cigarette.
This works.
Just grabbed a bag after years of not using and and pleasantly surprised how effective it was,,, like almost nodding aft 3 small puffs on the rolled cig tobacco.
Rolled another and thats it. Feeling pretty decent, imo.
Had no foil, rig or other means that is "normal" ways of ROA and didnt hve the urge to get anal or nose clogged.
Gotta get clothes dried but will come back when I get to my other side,Yall be safe as posssible and expressing my love without reserve.
Typing is harder on this H than higher dose of benzos, imo. Not to worry wont be adding benz til I feel this nod fade off.
One love

Last edited:
You're probably going to waste a lot of the drugs by putting them in a cigarette with tobacco. Your best bet is really to just use the foil. I think you'll probably be disappointed by attempting this.

You're probably going to waste a lot of the drugs by putting them in a cigarette with tobacco.
Agreed, KR.
Not knowing the actual content of the "h" bag made it not so much of an issue of wasting full effects. Coulda been my end, ya know? As much as I would love to move on dont want it from an unknown substance... rather acqire it myself if imma go that route.
Didnt last but an hour or so and slept way too late this AM.
Maybe it was a good choice not dosing bzd at bedtime....
Thanks.
Was kinda a stab at HR for myself cause I coulda got a rig. ;)
<3

You know how Crystal makes you hear every small sound? I think that’s what’s going on with my buddy’s nose

This works.
Just grabbed a bag after years of not using and and pleasantly surprised how effective it was,,, like almost nodding aft 3 small puffs on the rolled cig tobacco.
Rolled another and thats it. Feeling pretty decent, imo.
Had no foil, rig or other means that is "normal" ways of ROA and didnt hve the urge to get anal or nose clogged.
Gotta get clothes dried but will come back when I get to my other side,Yall be safe as posssible and expressing my love without reserve.
Typing is harder on this H than higher dose of benzos, imo. Not to worry wont be adding benz til I feel this nod fade off.
One love
No offense but sorry I doubt it really worked... What you're feeling is probably placebo. Heroin doesn't work if burned directly when trying to smoke it. That's why you need foil.

During WWII some soldiers used to mix crushed heroin tablets with tobacco and smoke it. So, I guess you get something from it - otherwise they wouldn't have done it. Those tablets were 5 mg if I remember correctly.

No offense but sorry I doubt it really worked... What you're feeling is probably placebo. Heroin doesn't work if burned directly when trying to smoke it. That's why you need foil.
Of course it works…why would it not vaporize in a cigarette ? You realize as you take a drag it gets hot as shit right after the cherry pretty much perfect for vaporization…Iv done it with opium heroin DMT , of course it works

I'm not trying to nitpick here, but for the sake of solid information, here it is:

When you smoke/combust drugs that are not in the proper chemical form, like say, smoking Cocaine HCL or Diacetylmorphine HCL or what have you, you can inhale 10%-15% of usable product and this is in fact, what often happens. This is, I believe what causes the practice to be repeated over and over again, despite the waste.

If you're a green 15 year old smoking a joint with some Cocaine HCL in it, you're probably gonna feel pretty good. You've never experienced Cocaine before, you're naive, how would you know the difference? Fast forward 10 years, you're now a full-blown Crack Head and the idea of wasting 90% of your product for what is basically a novelty, will seem insane.

In short, it's extremely wasteful, but not completely so.