• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs Safest Current RC Cannabinoid?

What about a herbal smoking mixture with stuff like blue lotus, wild dagger etc? Of course it won't be nearly as potent as cannabis, but imo it's the best long term solution.

I'm not sure if someone mentioned this already but kava might be a really good choice. Especially for someone who just came off benzos. It might even potentiate the methadone... Not sure whether that would be good or bad

The only ones that were on the same level as dogshit were banned years ago, everything left is below dogshit.

I remember the epoxy-like resin that would ruin a bowl after one hit from that nauseus weed-crack AKA jwh-018, -250, -122, -210, perhaps am-2204. When I'm at it - fuck MXE too. The only RC that I liked even a lil would be Methylone - and that was fucking bullshit as anything.... Ahhhh, 2011.

2011 was an incredible year for me rcs imo. Methylone, mephedrone, apvp or basically any of the cathinones and substituted cathinones, 5 and 6apb, and mxe were all among the best rcs I?ve tried, granted my experience with rcs doesn?t extend to far beyond those listed.

When this was created it was by a very well known member looking for HR info to help another member. At this point there's no HR that can come from it and only reminiscing about drug usage and basically getting into "how to get high/what's best" discussion. This thread should be closed.

The fact that the original post was 2016 and the fact that the first most recent post was "thanks that's exactly what I needed" led me to make my statement. There's no current HR value from continuing this discussion when the original issue was solved. If someone had a more relevant situation they could've always created a new thread or even asked a current staff member to reopen the thread... Whatever though argue me about semantics and whatnot I still think this thread should be closed at this point. I'm sure if you asked keifer or some of the older staff that used to be around and I'm sure they would agree, but they aren't here anymore so w.e.

The fact that the original post was 2016 and the fact that the first most recent post was "thanks that's exactly what I needed" led me to make my statement. There's no current HR value from continuing this discussion when the original issue was solved. If someone had a more relevant situation they could've always created a new thread or even asked a current staff member to reopen the thread... Whatever though argue me about semantics and whatnot I still think this thread should be closed at this point. I'm sure if you asked keifer or some of the older staff that used to be around and I'm sure they would agree, but they aren't here anymore so w.e.

I guess you haven't been around since your TDS H thread.. but Kleinerkiffer is here and active, SK too. Asked N' Answered is used at our discretion. Some might wish to add a comment of value to this thread which is welcome vs a new thread that might only accrue a few posts. Regardless I still don't consider this a Necromancer'd thread nor is there any reason to think that further HR can't come from continued discussion.

You did notice that Toothpastedog, Kleinerkiffer and Slow_ Mobius were the 2nd to last posters so obviously no rules were broken. So does "Thanks that exactly what I needed" means they only derived how to get high and malicious info? or maybe something worthwhile like:

"Further research done, people are saying JWH-018 is relatively safe but seizures can happen as it effects the GABA receptors" or perhaps "Also CP-55,940, is lovely, HU-210 is too but hyperpotent, very very long acting, 24h+", or "The problem with synthetic cannabinoids is that physical dependence can occur and withdrawal can be really really bad...

Yeah physical dependency can be nasty, one of the worst is N-cumyl-(5-fluoropentyl)-3carboxamide.
Produces ,massive downregulation of CB1 receptors , may affect 5HT3 (like ondansetron does) so the resulting rebound is vo9miting so severe it can make you vomit blood, also its extremely potent, like 15-25ug is a POWERFULLY active dose, and its ultrashort acting."

If you see a violation of the rules, please Report it. Otherwise take it to PM with whomever you like as this is going off topic.

I never said rules were broken... I said that there was no more point to this thread as TPD got his answer back in 2016 and it was no longer relevant. Whatever though thanks for bringing up a really dark time in my life that's been a vicious cycle I've been trying not to repeat. You didn't just fucking risk causing harm saying something out of place and over the line. I'm out.... There's a reason I left this place and I was an idiot to think this time it would be any different.