• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Safer Use of Benzedrex/Propylhexedrine

RecoveringPothead

Bluelighter
Apology in advance if I sound preachy or rambling, I am currently on this stuff and just want people to be safer/smarter so nobody gets hurt/killed by something of much benefit to "responsible" users who would like it to remain available.

I'm worried about many peoples approach to this powerful stimulant!

People are eating entire cottons or even trying to freebase it when the diet drug Obesin used only 25 mg! FROM MY EXPERIENCE SUCH LOW DOSES GIVE THE POSITIVE EFFECTS WHILE MINIMIZING SIDE EFFECTS TOO!

Cotton has also caused many blockages for people so EXTRACT FIRST THEN TAKE ORALLY.

CONFIRMED FATALITIES CONSIST OF AT LEAST 6 WERE PEOPLE WHO INJECTED IT. SMOKING OR EVEN INSULFLATING IS THEORETICALLY NO SAFER AS ITS THEORIZED THE INJECTION DEATHS WERE CAUSED BY IT HITTING THE BRAIN ALL AT ONCE.

STAY SAFE, DO YOUR REASEARCH AND KEEP IT LEGAL!

Whats working for me right now is dissolving cotton in sprite, shaking and sipping no more than one 8th of the liquid per go, spacing doses at least an hour or two apart but any small dose is likely more effective and less harsh just wanted to share the technique I found helpful.