• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Safe to take more amphetamine?

Franklin Waters

Bluelighter
I usually take 15-25mg a day as needed, basically.
Yesterday at 2:00pm I took 115mg, zooted like a bitch. %)
It is now 10:00am the next morning. Have not slept. Safe to take 100 mg more?
(btw I weigh 130)

<edit- Pegasus... Left your harm-reduction question, removed the one that was not...>

Last edited by a moderator:
Don't give me shit about being a noob, i know.

Then why you askin'? :p

I don't know what your amphetamine is. Dexedrine, Adderall, Desoxyn? Brand helps a little too.

I think the highest I ever took was 55mg (didn't count just took whenever I felt slow ( I think it was 4x 10mg Corepharama, the worst brand, and a 15mg Barr Dexedrine Spansule). It was on the last day of a 4 day binge though, not sure if that counts. The other days were similar.

Hmm well in my experience (120lb) I am able to take 2.5mg each hour or so and still feel stimulated. I don't think you're in any harm, except you may grind your teeth a lot. Might I ask the nature of why you're staying up?

Hmm well in my experience (120lb) I am able to take 2.5mg each hour or so and still feel stimulated. I don't think you're in any harm, except you may grind your teeth a lot. Might I ask the nature of why you're staying up?

Ha, just for the hell of it. And what do you mean 2.5mg?
The lowest Adderall comes in is 5mg and I'm taking way more than that.

I measure it out myself. I have 10mg, they score it, so I can cut it into quarter (hence the 2.5mg).

For the hell of it? What is your RoA?

Oral
Rush **
Duration *****

Anal
Rush ***
Duration ***

IV (Just assuming, I never IV'd it)
Rush ****
Duration **

Nasally
Rush ****
Duration *

Read a few of my topics, I really fucked up during that time, so if you're doing anything social, I recommend against using it for the hell of it if you want to go out.

"dose" is the quantity taken at one time.

"largest amount" taken in a 24-hr period seems to be what you're asking...

That kinda confused me.

It was each hour (did you skip that part?), so in all it was around 60mg during that time. Not everyone is a binger, anti-seizure medications can lower the threshold to even sub therapeutic levels, as can MAOIs.

I edited your post to fit into the site's aim of harm reduction...

-> BDD