• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Safe to mix opiates and alcohol and DPH?

tweekweek

Greenlighter
My questions are about the safety risks and effects if one was to take 20mg of hydrocodone, and drink two 6 oz of ale (10 proof), as well as a 50 ml (about 1.7 oz) bottle of 17% alcohol (34 proof), as well as taking benadryl for potentiating the effects of the hydrocodone and possibly decreasing itching. Female, 100 lbs, 5'6, low tolerance to hydrocodone (taken only three times, once was two days ago and the rest was years before). Low to no tolerance to alcohol. I know a few of these questions have been answered, but I've seen conflicting answers on this site. Is it safe to drink that amount of alcohol with the hydrocodone? Does taking benadryl increase the affects, and is it dangerous to combine with alcohol?
The affects of hydrocodone have so far been disappointing in comparison to the first time years ago. I don't remember the dose, but 15 mg a few days ago didn't seem to do a lot (no euphoria). Will alcohol increase or decrease the effects? Should more than 20mg be taken? What should be expected from this combo? I will also be smoking marijuana to relieve any nausea.
This is my first thread, sorry if it's in the wrong spot or the formatting is off
Thank you!

This combo is generally not recommended or safe, but at the doses you mentioned, you should be alright. Just know you are taking a risk if your tolerance is really low.

its definitly not the safest combo use the hydrocodone with the bendryl and then another night use the alcohol.

But if you decide to use all three I doubt youll die, but of course theres a possibility but imo its a very rare chance.

Ive combined opiates dph and alcohol countless times and im alive with no known problems.

you should be really screwed up from that combo at your weight/female imo.

Just took 25 mg of the hydro instead of messing around with everything else and it was all good
thanks everyone!