• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids safe "lean" recipe

topw98

Greenlighter
ok first of all sorry for my grammer im on an adderal all nighter and just lazy
secont please do not be preachy ik what im doing is dumb and harmful fuck it
ok so this weekend is my small towns local festival and it goes late into the night with rides and what not well me and a freind are going to it this past week i had a terrable cough and got codien and promenthazine from my doctor
well i wanted to know if this recipe is
1.safe (as in not gonna kill or send us to the hospitol)
2.gonna get us both feelin good but not extremely fucked up as we both have to appear somewhat cohearant for the walk home(170 pound male and a 150 pound male)
3.not gonna taste completely terrable (well just not bad enough to make one of us puke)
recipe:
(1)2 oz of codien/promenthazine syrup
(2)15mg of oxycodone
(3)2mg of xanax
(4)30ml of patron tequila
(5)20 oz of sprite
(6)4 jolly ranchers
i know its not exactly lean but again fuck it

Well you wrote that you know that what you're doing is harmful and then you ask whether your combo is safe?

Btw it surely isn't safe, mixing xanax, oxycodone and tequila may as well result in respiratory depression.

I would strongly advise against it.

Xanax, oxycodone, codeine, promethazine, and tequila... did this question really even need to be asked? This is a harm reduction website. Everybody here is going to tell you not to do some dumb fucking shit like this. Just pick one of the fucking drugs to do and save the rest for later There's no reason to mix up a fucking cocktail of CNS depressants. Thats how people die, bro.

^^OP says he knows it's a dumb & harmful idea, who are us damn BLs to agree with him?

Rtp

2.gonna get us both feelin good but not extremely fucked up as we both have to appear somewhat cohearant for the walk home

Alcohol, Opiates, a Benzo and a phenothiazine?
Unless you are a junkie and alcoholic who's suffering from a crippling anxiety disorder and paranoid schizophrenia, you sure as hell aren't going to have the necessary level of tolerance against 4 different types of downers to "appear somewhat cohearant[sic]".

You all know what I am going to say. I just deleted about 3 paragraphs b/c this kids is likely way too entrenched in his wreckless lifestyle to listen to any sort of common sense. But no what you are asking for is not just dangerous in the way that we normally think of, it is overdose dangerous. Also, why is your generation so obsessed with "lean" it is so stupid, just get high like a normal ass person, and forget these dumb ass cocktails.

You all know what I am going to say. I just deleted about 3 paragraphs b/c this kids is likely way too entrenched in his wreckless lifestyle to listen to any sort of common sense. But no what you are asking for is not just dangerous in the way that we normally think of, it is overdose dangerous. Also, why is your generation so obsessed with "lean" it is so stupid, just get high like a normal ass person, and forget these dumb ass cocktails.

well put kids these days are crazy
was going to say something myself but as you stated the kid prob wont listen
but that cocktail can easily earn you dumbass of the year award

this is definitely not a safe lean recipe, just regular lean can kill you if you have to much, what youve got here is supercharged lean that could possibly kill you. It probably wont your first time unless you got some serious underlining condition, but its still unsafe.

This is not a message condoning this behaviour. imo lower the xanax to like .5mg only use 1 shot of tequila and get rid of the oxy and the jolly ranchers.

finally someone who understands. and also DONT FUCKING SIP the whole point is to get high right? well that ain't gonna happen when your are taking a small amount of codeine every time your body converts it to morphine so it must be done quick as in GULP DAT SHIT. sorry to go off but to answer the OP's question you wont die but why waste a good narcotic high by throwing alcohol into the mix.

I'd love to here about this if you survive (as morbid as that is), blame the lean trend on the rappers I say, I mean shit my name on here is a Lil Ugly Mane quote, off topic I know but I really feel for you Americans having all that promethazine mixed in with your codeine, Codeine Linctus is a god send.

I'm a seasoned vet and that combo(mainly alcohol and benzos) would make me want to curl up and go to sleep. If you weren't clueless(which I assume you are) I'd recommend more fun and lean combos,yours is a waste of opiates. If you take that shit you will die from sleep apnea(at the worst) or will wake up with headache and not remember anything(best alternative)

NOTE- not giving anyone advice on how to get fucked up- being a smart ass

finally someone who understands. and also DONT FUCKING SIP the whole point is to get high right? well that ain't gonna happen when your are taking a small amount of codeine every time your body converts it to morphine so it must be done quick as in GULP DAT SHIT. sorry to go off but to answer the OP's question you wont die but why waste a good narcotic high by throwing alcohol into the mix.

^^^^ I like this guy already! Great post :)

'lean' is codeine/promethazine + sprite + jolly ranchers. none of that other shit.

If you're hell bent on using this combo use these doses, 7.5mg oxy, .5mg of xanax and probably only take a shot or two.

The bizarre thing is he already has access to Adderall, Oxycodone and Xanax. Those are already extremely recreational substances, so why ruin it by ingesting Promethazine (a drug that only makes you tired and LESS euphoric because it is technically an antipsychotic) just to get a little Codeine (which is a pretty shitty opiate to begin with)?

Do tell, why the jolly ranchers? Is this a term other than the literal- the hard candy? Why add it either way? Thanks, I'm not up on "lean", too old.

thanks Mad Dash, i just thought everyone should know sippin is fucking retarded. listen to your fellow BLers and not Lil Wayne

well you sip when youve got a solution thats really strong, as well as you sip when your already high so you sip to maintain that highness, constantly sipping ona strong lean drink while already high -OR- every few hours taking a shot or two of syrup.

The point of the lean drink is to enjoy the drink, drink it as a drink and not something with the connotes of a hard beverage where one must get the contents into your belly stat.

also the term sip is slang for using lean.

Last edited:
May I have 3 of those lean drinks to go,I'm a big sipper? Keep the promethazine,and the codine,for that matter you can keep the jolly ranchers and the xannax,just give me a nice lean drink of some strong opiates and make the cognacI I'm an idiot I meant tequila,all these rap stars sing about it I'm used to the rapping bout cognac or crystal) Irish Whiskey and the sprite into a coke, but as I said make it a triple.

Last edited:
ok first of all sorry for my grammer im on an adderal all nighter and just lazy
secont please do not be preachy ik what im doing is dumb and harmful fuck it
ok so this weekend is my small towns local festival and it goes late into the night with rides and what not well me and a freind are going to it this past week i had a terrable cough and got codien and promenthazine from my doctor
well i wanted to know if this recipe is
1.safe (as in not gonna kill or send us to the hospitol)
2.gonna get us both feelin good but not extremely fucked up as we both have to appear somewhat cohearant for the walk home(170 pound male and a 150 pound male)
3.not gonna taste completely terrable (well just not bad enough to make one of us puke)
recipe:
(1)2 oz of codien/promenthazine syrup
(2)15mg of oxycodone
(3)2mg of xanax
(4)30ml of patron tequila
(5)20 oz of sprite
(6)4 jolly ranchers
i know its not exactly lean but again fuck it

The one real issue I have with this statement, is that for most, amphetamines improve the quality of one's grammar. Even if they don't add to the body of one's own knowledge, they might help you get back some of those elementary-school spelling lessons (if you have dyslexia, I mean you no harm and disregard the previous).

"Lean" is a colloquialism for a prepared mixture of promethazine (Phenergan) and codeine, so the recipe is easily available using google. Not like it really matters, because unless you are a true aficianado of different antihistamines, most will do. Also, in the United States, codeine is a prescription medicine, so if you're going to break the law in the name of getting high, why not just move up to hydrocone?

So, case in point, your honor, Ryan's number one, blue-ribbon recipe for lean is as follows:

8mg 3-methlymorphine
100mg diphenhydramine
25mg promethazine
25mg generic (has to be generic oxycodone
1 (one) bag of .1g heroin
A smidge of cocaine
A sprinkle of fentanyl
A pinch of dextromethamphetamine
Some crushed up hydromorphone pills

In the name of harm reduction, I dare not continue. I don't mean to be facetious, but I am tired of hearing about people inquiring about "lean"... They need to get some knowledge and figure things out for themselves.