• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Stimulants Safe Dose of Meth for Anal Administration?

Sbc1923

Greenlighter
In the next couple of days I plan to hoop (administer anally) meth. I will do this with water and an oral (needless) syringe. I was wondering what a safe amount (preferably in terms of points and or sack size e.g. a ten, a twenty, so on) would be to plug.

In terms of tolerance, I have been smoking it frequently for four years. I have slammed a few times in that span of time, the last being some months ago.

Smoking, for me, now requires excessive hits to achieve an effect.

Taking all that into consideration, how much meth do you think would give me an effect, but not be so much as to give me an overdose, which I hear is pretty easy with anal administration.

Thanks in advance.

I have never used meth but I did a quick search and didn't find any concrete results for the rectal bioavailability.

Assume that it has ~90% bioavailability and work your way up from there, ie. dose a tiny bit less than you would when you're IVing. You can always do more but you can't do less.

Be safe, welcome to Bluelight

You can use the amount that you slam; using a little less for your first time is always a good practice.

Really? Four? Then try four.

If it's from the same batch.

If it isn't, start slower.
So then I guess my original plan of booty bumping a whole 20 was a bad idea. I used to snort a whole 20 at a time, so I was figuring I could put it up my butt.

I'd plug a tiny bit less than you snort, since there's a higher bioavailibilty in your asshole.