• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Safe amount of diazepam 10mg to mix with codeine 60mg

jord33

Greenlighter
Well I just signed up here as I need advice as I took about 12 60 mg codeines and about 5 10 mg diazepam over the course of 2 days and ended up in bed for 24 hours ill asf spewing all the shit out of my system, felt like I was really close to an OD, Basically I've been taking codeine for a year and have a high tolerance to it and thought I'd have a dabble with some diazepam too but have no tolerance to benzos whatsoever so wondering what'd be a safe dosage of diazepam to take with my codeine to get high but not end up ill again, any questions just ask and thanks.

Well codeine has a ceiling effect around 450mg, so taking 720mg is really useless and bad for your body no matter what kind of tolerance you have. BUT, if this amount was taken over the course of two days, you most likely just slightly overdosed. I would advise dropping the amount of codeine to 400mg and trying maybe just 10mg of diazepam

(although i would like to state that i do not condone the idea of mixing opiates and benzos as this is a horribly bad idea especially with the large doses you were taking.)

None do not mix benzos and opiates.... Opening a second thread with the same question will not only give you the same answer, but annoy everyone here especially the staff.

Small amounts of Opiates and Benzos CAN be mixed with no adverse effects. It's when we start going into recreational dosages you're almost certainly asking for death.

None do not mix benzos and opiates.... Opening a second thread with the same question will not only give you the same answer, but annoy everyone here especially the staff.

This. Seriously don't mix them. I know people have posted about how it's safe in low doses, or it's fine to do because they have done it; but really it's not safe. If you do it once you will probably do it again or have the mentality that since you did it once you can do this combination and you will be fine even though a lot of people have overdosed from it. Also, don't mix benzos or opiates with alcohol either. Stay safe.

Many people are prescribed low amounts of Benzos and Opiates together. I can't see how you're reacting to somebody taking such a low dosage so much.

Abusing these two together is a one way ticket to death, granted. But in low dosages you're mostly fine.

60mg Codeine and 10mg Diazepam is not going to kill anybody, nor even put them close to severe respiratory depression.