• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

SA dob in a hydro day 10/3

Somewhere in NZ I heard a certain group once sponsored a dob in a dobber campaign :p

^That's a campaign I'd like to see in operation! Hang the dobbers by 1 leg until they die.

yeah well, there is a BIG reward for anyone who tells me who dobbed me in, as well as a special little surprise for the person who did it. But in reality i'll prolly never know and the thing that's really, really fucked is that it eats away at my ability to trust my broader circle of friends.:X

But in my case i really cant complain about how the cookie crumbled. I will just have to try and be happy that said person has totally relieved themselves of all honour to achieve nothing. That and the fantasy of sending pieces of said person to his loved ones in the mail

And now that I've had a day to calm down and count my lucky stars, I really must admit that the cops were very professional at all times, they were at no stage heavy handed, rude, or demeaning and were respectful as possible to the fact that they were going through my personal shit.

In WA since yesturday you will not be criminally charged if you are caught with 30 grams or less or 2 plants, not hydro.

^^ I'd be really suprised if that was the case! Like really, reeeally suprised. Anyone?

uuummm...

In WA since yesturday you will not be criminally charged if you are caught with 30 grams or less or 2 plants, not hydro.

ABC news article regarding this issue...

...but don't believe me... ;)

See.....sometimes you can believe what you see and hear on tv.... :) But what happens if your caught with 30 grms or less of hydro...are there quantitative tests to ascertain what kind of pot it is??

Last edited: