European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Royal Snail: Who else is waiting?

SilentRoller

Bluelighter
Post is so slow at the moment - it’s frustrating. 5 days have gone by - still waiting on a first class signed for.

Who else in here is waiting on Mail?! I’d imagine that if you had a benzo/H rattle and were ordering from the darkweb, now would not be a great time. You may be waiting months!!

First class signed for has been coming bang on next day. Regular first class is definitely seeing delays. I'm guessing the new policy of no Saturday deliveries isn't helping, shit will be piling up in those sorting offices.

I know Im not in the UK but our 'express post' which is next day delivery in Australia (country wide) has been varying anything from next day to 5 days.

I dont bother with anything but express but im guessing regular mail is way fucked.

Chemists don’t order codeine linctus . I wonder if I can get a px of it .

I got mail on a Saturday . Where’s mail monkey ?

You in the UK? RM hasn't been doing Saturday deliveries since the beginning of May.

Just got a pack drop today after it was dispatched over the weekend (so picked up on Monday) regular first class so to be fair that's not exactly too bad, it's not exactly rare to get that type of delay even under normal circumstances.

Me and two mates all got Monday deliveries for first class signed for dispatched on Friday. So it looks like if you want things to arrive quick signed for is the next best bet after the obvious special delivery.

We're all in London though, could very much differ around the country. I mean the bigger factor is probably how far it has to travel across the country really ain't it.

There's definitely delays but nothing too crazy, first class arriving 1-3 days.

Last edited:
It’s getting silly. I’m still waiting on the first class signed for posted 5th of May!! It will turn up eventually.....

It just depends on where you are and which sorting offices are fucked or not. My postal deppo is right on the London - Edingburgh trainline, which probably helps. Still had a first class parcel take 17 days to arrive though.

Actually I have to correct my previous comment, the one that dropped yesterday was also a first class signed for. Didn't realise at first because it was just put through the letterbox, whereas my postie usually rings the bell and leaves signed for outside the door. So the signed for are not necessarily next day but still seem like they are turning up faster than regular first class post.

The order of priority is gonna be the same as usual, RM puts top priority on special delivery then works its way down from there. Signed for gets priority over regular.

If you want something to turn up quick offer to pay the seller extra for SD and it should turn up with very little delay.

@SilentRoller that is getting silly, normally I'd say it's lost by this point but with this situation who the fuck knows eh? Looks like I've just been lucky recently with mine turning up in three days max, but @Tranced makes a good point I hadn't thought of before - sorting offices with good transport links should be more reliable.

Always fun trying to speculate just how fucked RM is when you're waiting on something ain't it? 😂

I’m sure I did . Sat just past , after the bank holiday . Yes I did , I got a parcel . I live in plebs ville , not far from the sorting office ?

I also saw a shiny new Royal Mail hugger naut . Looks like they are back in business . Since all the other delivery bods been making a killing during plandemic scamdemic scandemic covert 19 .. ya get me ? They killed the mail train . Royal Mail back in business running massive trucks . Not seen a Royal Mail truck truck for a very long time , loadsa postman pat vans but nothing bigger and better

Took 8 days for my dose of heroin. Still no idea what happened to my ketamine last month. Hoping for a positive surprise on next monday.

From my darknet days all those years ago you come to accept some small percentage of even signed-for/tracked parcels get 'lost' aka some clever postmen who click on when you get multiple regular packages are thieving cunts. I've tracked mine to my hometown and seen it signed for with an X on the royal snail site, cheeky. Lucky the vendor was cool and re-shipped for free. It wasn't exactly a monster package just a few g of K

From my darknet days all those years ago you come to accept some small percentage of even signed-for/tracked parcels get 'lost' aka some clever postmen who click on when you get multiple regular packages are thieving cunts. I've tracked mine to my hometown and seen it signed for with an X on the royal snail site, cheeky. Lucky the vendor was cool and re-shipped for free. It wasn't exactly a monster package just a few g of K

Same happened to a mate of mine, had a postie nicking oxy packs. Luckily she's moved now and no probs since.

My tracking number still says: ‘Accepted at xxxx post office’ on 5th May! I paid for the vendor to ship out again but special sat delivery which arrived today no problem. But this other parcel is taking the piss.

I’m sure it will turn up eventually. My package of yeast from Wales took over 2 weeks posted first class. According to the Royal Mail Reddit, they are so over run with Mail they have overflow warehouses full of mail. Basically if you want anything delivered, get it sent special!

You can find a number for that sorting office, give them a ring on Monday, tell them the tracking number, and if you're nice about it they should hopefully take a look for you. They're gonna be overwhelmed right now so maybe not, but I see no harm in asking. No way they'll know it's drugs unless a machine tore the pack open or it stinks of weed or something.

Yeah it’s nothing major like weed. Just a box of Galenika bensedin vals I got for a good price. However I’m probably going to be stuck with 2 boxes now if the other turns up!

into the stash box it goes!