• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Roxy?

Batgrounds

Greenlighter
So a friend of mine frequently uses opiates(Percocet, loritAb) occasionally she said she has used perc30. 2 days ago she said she snorted a piece of a roxy(what is roxy? So I look it up and says its Percocet) but the next day she was very sick claiming it was a stomach virus very nausea and was throwing up from her butt. The next day after that she snorted another small piece hoping to feel better. She felt good for a few minutes then started to feel really sleepy and told me that she felt her heart skipped beats a couple of times. Is she going to be ok? Cause I've known people that have done way more then what she does and they seem fine. I'm worried about her and I feel like she should be ok but I thought I would maybe ask around and get others opinions...

This is not an appropriate forum for this question. If your friend gets sick from these pills tell her to stop doing them and get checked out if needed. If they werent handed to her from a pharmacy, there is no way anyone here can tell you what they were.

Roxy is oxy but doesn't have any tylenol in it. It's for people who are allergic to tylenol or need a really high dose of oxy to get pain relief so they don't have to take all the tylenol that is in percocet.