• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Roxicodone 30mg

Oxyonthemind87

Ex-Bluelighter
Hi all.
Believe it or not, yes it will be hard to believe considering the times we live in but I will be obtaining 30 Malinkoft 30mg oxycodones. My neighbor sells me her rx as she is on about
6 types of opioids for cancer pain and sells me her script for 5 bucks a pill. To those still assuming it’s Mexican oxy it’s not, the 5% that still is legit. I’ve tested it even after seeing it come out of a CVS bottle. Does anyone have any suggestions for more effective ROA? I usually snort but just bc I love the act. I’ll be gabbing 30 blues 20/10mg valium and a few 30mg adderall to keep me productive. I was thinking of making a nasal spray? Anyone have any ideas?? Send the judgement this way, as this is my last binge before I go back and stuck to my suboxone dosage that i have raged the liberty to keep at 4mg instead of 8-12 like the doctor had started at. Nobody needs that high if a dosage. If I knew how strong subs were I would have just done my oxy withdrawal or at least start at a lower dose and go up if needed. It’s all a racket. It’s an amazing drug just evil as well.

Eat half and snort half as eating has higher BA.
Also wait until you're proper rattling gmfrom the subbies or you'll waste them