• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos Route of Administration

mikeavelli

Greenlighter
Hello There Bluelighters,

I Hope everyone is staying safe out there. O.K. my Question is, I get a script for 1 mg. Xanax (Blue Footballs). For the most part I take them as Prescribed, but I Love to Crush some up sometimes & snort them. It seems like it gets me higher, So do any of you crush your Xanax & snort them & if so does it seem like it gets you more loaded? Thanks for any Replies, Please Reply...

i wouldn't suggest snorting them cuz you are wasting them. I hold ALL my benzo's sublingually(under the tounge). First I crush it on a piece of paper and dump the powder under my tounge or if I can't do that cuz i'm in punblic then just chew with my front teeth and hold them under my tounge. They kick in quicker this way, especially xanax, pretty much in 5 mins or less. I started doing this with Klonopins because they took so long to kick in orally, so I tried that and can start to feel them in 20 mins, alos taste minty.. But this would be my suggestion on how to take benzo's, rather your looking to take them for fun or just medical reasons.

Placebo effect. Unless it's going straight to your stomach and that's it's been crushed it hits slightly faster and slightly harder, but I don't think one would notice the difference, plus the binders usually block sinus tissue and eliminate any possible nasal absorption. Then there's the non-water solubility issue, making intranasal dosing of anything non-water soluble much less effective.

Others?

Sometimes I snort a line of A couple Footballs & then tilt my head back and snort hard, Repeate while slowly pouring small amounts of water down the Nostril you snorted the Xanax in & the Fillers & it seems like all the powder goes down. It hits hella fast that way, & is just A Recreational thing (I swear it works!).