• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Rough Sex?

In two words: Kill it

Hit that shit like you are trying to punch a hole through it. Fuck her like you will never see her again. I could go on but you get my drift.

Pretty sure the whole idea here is that it's supposed to be enjoyable for both partners...which your suggestion certainly wouldn't be, not for me anyway.
This just goes to show it's absolutely essential to talk about it beforehand and to agree on your limits and on what you want to do. If a guy tried to do what Stripes just described to me he'd be thrown on to the floor and kicked out of my place in a matter of seconds. Painful sex isn't good sex, not in my opinion anyway. Establish boundaries beforehand, can't stress that enough.

^ this!

There is such a thing as 'good pain' during sex (for some women anyway, dont just assume all of us will like this stuff - you really need to ask, obviously we're all different) - for me this would include the stuff that pastel mentioned previously (i think it was pastel anyway): spanking and hair pulling (you need a whole EVEN handful though, at least for me) would be the two main ones that most women ive met enjoy.

Not included in that category is vaginal pain. That would fall under 'BAD pain'. Nothing ruins good (even rough) sex like a dick hitting your cervix.

This is really painful and at least personally it can ruin the whole thing for me because if you hit it hard enough its like a stubbed toe (and can hurt like one - the type of thing where you alternate between loudly blurting out curse words and gasping)- the pain will not immediately recede and then if he keeps going.. well, you can imagine - its not pleasant. It sucks.

So rough can be good, just please make sure you dont end up thrusting too hard and hitting her cervix - im getting cramps just thinking about it :\

Not included in that category is vaginal pain. That would fall under 'BAD pain'. Nothing ruins good (even rough) sex like a dick hitting your cervix.

Precisely. I've never yet heard of a woman who actually enjoyed that...hurts like hell and can make you bleed as well. So take it easy. 'I want rough sex' doesn't mean 'do whatever the hell you want with me'!

The best rough sex is unprotected and pregnancy likely. The thrill of the stress.

Ill rip whatever it is the chick is wearing, she can walk home naked if she gotta problem. Some *women* like that kinda no fucks given

Last edited by a moderator:
Throw her around.. come up from behind and put your arms around her, and kiss and bite her neck while your hands (roughly) explore her body like you fucking own it. Take total control, throw her on the bed and pin her arms above her head, make demands, and do whatever you please... take control and switch positions, and move her body to how YOU want it, fuck her from behind and pull her up and grab her neck, choking her just a little, pull her hair, spank her (hard!), bite her shoulder and thighs, call her dirty names, and yes, fuck her so goddamn hard that even the neighbors can hear her scream! Take control and be aggressive... I love rough sex, and those are some of the more appropriate things that I enjoy... especially being throw and slapped around, such a turn-on. It might help to ask her what she likes, but... its so just DAMN sexy when a man just goes for it like that. Use your knowledge of what you already know she likes and amp it up.

Throw her around.. come up from behind and put your arms around her, and kiss and bite her neck while your hands (roughly) explore her body like you fucking own it. Take total control, throw her on the bed and pin her arms above her head, make demands, and do whatever you please... take control and switch positions, and move her body to how YOU want it, fuck her from behind and pull her up and grab her neck, choking her just a little, pull her hair, spank her (hard!), bite her shoulder and thighs, call her dirty names, and yes, fuck her so goddamn hard that even the neighbors can hear her scream! Take control and be aggressive... I love rough sex, and those are some of the more appropriate things that I enjoy... especially being throw and slapped around, such a turn-on. It might help to ask her what she likes, but... its so just DAMN sexy when a man just goes for it like that. Use your knowledge of what you already know she likes and amp it up.

This! <3

You will want to have a conversation ahead of time. Hash out what she wants to have done, what her limits are, etc. If she wants you to surprise her, proceed VERY cautiously. It's easy to cross a line.
Establish a "safe word". Regardless of what you're doing, if it's rough, you need to have a safe word.
If(hopefully) you guys discuss it, don't be afraid to throw out your own ideas. I've been with a handful of girls that preferred rough treatment and I quickly stopped being shocked at what they would agree to. Nothing absolutely insane. Just submission to a sometimes extreme level.

If I had to suggest a starter pack type thing for you, I'd get her consent to try.....
Calling her derogatory names.
During oral push her back and slap her lightly to begin with. If it's not hard enough, she can say so, and then you can go harder.
Same with sex. Slap/smack her on the face, the chest, the ass. If that's not enough, push it further for her.
Be rough and controlling with blowjobs. Force her head, gag her if she likes that, pull her hair, slap her again.
Put your hands around her neck. Careful. I'm not gonna suggest choking because "breath play" is too dicey/dangerous. At least to begin with.
Tie her up. Girls that like rough sex typically like to feel helpless. Bondage, even just hands behind the back, can really, really do the trick.
Order her around. Don't ask. Tell.
Throw her around some. Nothing crazy. Just forcefully place her where you want her to be.

There's a endless list of shit you can do. It all depends on what she's comfortable with or how far she's willing to push herself.
It won't feel like it at times(it can start to feel almost too empowering) but it's just, if not more, about her pleasure than it is yours.
Again, the key, THE KEY, to having a mutually good time with rough sex is to know where her limits are and to never get carried away and barrel past those limits.

It may feel kinda weird, intimidating at first to do that stuff to her. I felt that way the first time I got this kind of request.
Once I started working towards what she and I wanted, the better and better it got.

everything in this message. But do it all slowly and guage what she likes before getting to heavy into each activity. Don't break character too much but do maintain checks that she is entirely comfortable and enjoying everything.

She's going to have a brilliant time.

I was seeing a girl who like to be dominated.

Maybe start with very mild stuff like pinning her down really roughly by squashing her forearms on to the mattress, move on to something a bit more physical like spanking and hair pulling and then on to some thing a bit heavier like slaps around the face. You will get a feel for the level of aggression/pain she likes if you pay attention.

"Hitting that shit like you are trying to punch a hole through it." - That's nothing she wants.

Most important thing in rough fantasies is not physical. You need to be mentally on the right level, which is actually quite hard, since it's easy to fall back to "normal" level and then whole situation starts to feel either awkward or funny. Best way to stay on the level might be forgetting who you are and being totally different person. Not easy to do anyways, but at least if you set your mind like this it allows you (and her) develop feelings you need in your fantasy more easily. At least when I've tried to live out rough fantasies while still being same two persons who know each other, it has been hard to keep the excitement you are looking for.

If you get into right level, be confident. And stay confident. Don't think that does she think you sound funny or stupid. If she smiles/laughs, slap her. Don't let her fall to normal level either. Try to talk in a way you that leaves no room for question who is in charge. What you talk doesn't matter that much, but don't ask if she wants pillow or if she is ok, because it throws your instantly back to the normal level and after that it might not be easy to get in right mood. If she ask for pillow or whatever, slap her and tell her to fucking shut up. If it feels like hard to keep talking dirty (it's easy to lose your confidence if talking and that would be immediate turn off), try to keep the right level anyway by doing something related to your fantasy. Slap/choke/pull hair/overpower her some way. If losing focus and just 'fucking' the right mood is over quite quickly. Lighter version would be setting your mind to think that you have huge fight, which would give you at least mood/level that's suitable for your fantasy. But I have found that without getting in some different mental state, just trying when you are normal self, it's not that rewarding.

It's also good to do everything differently than you 'normally' do. For example if you normally have oral in bed before intercourse, finger fuck her while she on kitchen table or on her hands and knees on the floor. Just break the routine.

When mood/mental state/level is right there's many things you can do. Talking with her might be best thing, but don't ask her what she want you to do. Just talk about her fantasies, listen and try to get an idea what she likes and what not. But generally if (I'm guessing yes if she asked you to be rough) she is open minded person and you have trust in your relationship, you can do almost anything that comes in your mind. Safeword is good to have, you never know when you need it.

Few things I've found to turn different girls on who were into rough things in no particular order:

1. Expose her. Maybe not public, but for you. Make her stand, strip and touch herself while you watch. Make her masturbate while you watch. Make her look in your eyes/slap her/pull hair/overpower her when she do that. Or one good idea would be to blindfold her if you feel bit shy about this, it will help you both to stay in right level. She can still live the fantasy, but without any visual disturbances and for you it's easier to stay confident since she's not looking at you all the time.

2. If you have mirror, make her watch herself while getting fucked hard. Tell her lock her eyes and take her from behind pulling her hair/slapping ass/'choking'/putting your fingers(hand/dildo) in her mouth and if she stops looking get more rough and angry and make her do it. If she gets orgasm in intercourse, make her watch while she cums. Could do same when she on top.

3. Anal. This depends on a girl a lot, but chances are that she would enjoy anal if she's into rough stuff. Anal combines pain and pleasure in quite good way if you are not enormous size. Just remember lube. While having anal sex keep fingering her.

4. If she don't have hard time to have orgasm, make her beg for that. When she almost there, don't give it to her. Slap her and talk dirty stuff about that she almost came. And make her lose it since she wants it so much. You can repeat that couple of times though some people might not like it.

5. Starting with anything even bit irrelevant stupid things might get her to feel that she is totally in your control. I enjoy when the girl kind of feels like wtf without really getting turned on, but you have enough confidence to push it enough that 'wtf'-feeling will change to 'omg' when she realize that you are in total control of the situation.

6. Physically being in total control. Throw her in to the bed. Pull her back up and push to the table. Hold her legs up, put her even little bit uncomfortable position/position where it would be hard to stay without you keeping her. When she tries to do anything really, slap her tell her stop. Don't give her space here, you are in charge.

7. When you finally let her cum, slap her, pull her hair, talk dirty, laugh, go 'crazy' , just make it big finale for her.

Just few ideas, better talk with her first anyway. But I think the idea behind all this is anyway that it's not physical thing, it's mental. She want you to be rough, so she would feel that you are in control. That she is overpowered and just taken without any questions. Being physically rough would be lot easier, so don't worry if finding the right mood does not feel natural. It's ok to start with things that feels easier and more natural. It's really hard to replicate feelings from fantasies in real life, just have open mind and fun. GL.