• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Rough Sex?

There is a line where it can become insulting and abusive...do not cross that line, and you will only find it when you come to it. Love some rough sex, but yeah....don't overdue it, or you can really fuck up a relationship.

^ Yeah see that's one where I think it's particularly important to run the idea by her first. I like it personally but it would not have gone well the first time if I didn't know it was coming and it hadn't been discussed beforehand.

I totally agree. The thing is, I know quite a few girls who are just "Throw me against the wall, choke me, and fuck me as hard as you can." Literally the first time they meet a guy. Not most girls style though. The best thing you can do is just start off slowly and NOT aggressively. If she digs it, cool.. Go a little harder... If she doesn't, cool... Keep on fuckin'. :)

Women will secretly throw up in their mouth if they are constantly "made love 2" buy mr passionate nice guy.. learning how to fuck is key.. and its actually disrespecting the girl if you don't fuck her,.. don't you have any respect for your girl?? JK, being the passionate guy is good just don't do it in bed all the time. Girls like to fuck as much as men, get turned on buy the same nasty bedroom insanity that men do, well maybe not the same, they usually like it a bit dirtier;) DID you ever notice that your partner moans at about the same time you do.. what feels good to you feels good to them.. well most of the time, unless you're hung like a giraffe and into anal play. then proceed with enthusiastic caution..

Something else you might want to consider is to get her to do to you first what she wants done. Then she can show you what she likes. Even if she's not naturally domme, she must have some idea of how to physically do it and mentally abstract it, even if she just goes through the motions and imitates the demeanor she likes.

I love rough sex, but have very strict limits as well, and if they are violated, then it's not a good experience at all and makes me apprehensive about hooking up with that person again, even if they did it accidentally (accidentally is eventually forgivable though obviously, it's just not fun while it's happening).
That is why i love rangrz so much, he is capable of being forceful and aggressive but finessed and very cautious about limits, and consistently checks in with me about what I like and what I don't, and we have been together for so long now he can basically tell what I'm liking by the sounds I make and adjust accordingly.

i have never been into typical sub/dom sex but my current bf has brought something out in me and i am thoroughly enjoying it. that's what important. you have to be on the same pages, limits respected and the vibe mutual.

*that isn't to say that it is typical, because he isn't

i've gotta stop saying "current bf". or "new bf". it sounds so cheap and temporary. this one isn't, and it doesn't sound appropriate at all. fuck, i can see myself marrying him just so we can throw a party for ourselves. we both hate children and never want any so no not "marriage and kids."

I'm not usually into super rough sex either, but when it happens......

<3 <3 <3

Nothing better!!! =D

Rip the clothes off, or at least some of them. Do this regardles of what she says, shell dig it

Rip the clothes off, or at least some of them. Do this regardles of what she says, shell dig it

uuh, if my S/O deliberately ripped my dress uniform off me, or my favorite shirt, or something else I cared about or needed/was expensive. I'd be pretty upset and not exactly in the mood to carry on with a sesh.

Hi There,

My girlfriend wants me to be rough with her during sex, this is not something i have done before and am not really sure what to do, any advice would be muchly appreciated :)

In two words: Kill it

Hit that shit like you are trying to punch a hole through it. Fuck her like you will never see her again. I could go on but you get my drift.

In two words: Kill it

Hit that shit like you are trying to punch a hole through it. Fuck her like you will never see her again. I could go on but you get my drift.

That sounds fucking WHACK...

my sex was always at least a little rough except when she was in the mood to be on top and do the work. used to take turns. Try some new positions, start by being more aggressive. Pin her down and start off slow and gradually work your way to pounding the shit out of her doggy style, hair pulling (does she have nice long hair?). But be careful because if your dick is long it will poke her cervix and they generally don't like that. Some spanking and a little forcefulness probably wouldn't hurt. good luck

this is a dilemma that an ex and i came up with when we were in early days of our relationship...
"cammo moment" #2:
yr wearing yr hot,new,$80 singlet to impress an insight much bedroom debauchery, it works and u are thrown onto the bed. Smiling and using yr skankiest,hot bitch moves u notch up the excitement to frenzy level....it's all on..........oh fuck no!!!!!......... it's all off!!!!....he grabs the front of that brand new,hot,$80 singlet and rips it right off yr body,throwing the pieces everywhere with no respect..........."cammo moment"
Do u;
A;have a cammo moment and shout "why the fuck did you rip my singlet cunt?"
or,
B;orgasm with delight at his awesomeness and scream "why the fuck didn't u do that sooner, u hot, horny bastard?"..........

that makes little sense without understanding cammo moments...
When WTF moments like when you're helping a mate out by having a 3some with his girl at his behest. Being the good cunt you are, you decide to surprise him by trussing her up with the nearest roll of tape on the floor and present her to him, 'good to go' You stand there, basking in your awesomeness, eager for the sex fest to begin He rocks on in, evaluates the situation, and says.... WHY THE FUCK DID YOU USE THE GOOD CAMMO TAPE i STOLE FROM WORK!?
And So, Cammo moments were born, Those moments when someone anihhilates epic situations with inappropriate responses to awesomeness...

^ i saw you also posted this in the lounge. in both cases it was inappropriate and unfunny.

youre like the retard teenager who recently found lolcats on the internet.

...kytnism...:|

That sounds fucking WHACK...

When I feel like I'm one of the voices of reason and restraint in a thread about rough sex..... It concerns me.

OK, lemme second this. Slamming on someone until you hurt yourself and them isn't good rough sex. It isn't good sex.
Fucking real hard for a spell is pretty great sometimes. For a little while. It's gotta be mixed up, varied.

And, yeah. Ripping clothes off someone is well and good, but you need to make sure of what you're ripping.
Being an "animal" is great and all, but you gotta use your brain about this shit, too.

^ i saw you also posted this in the lounge. in both cases it was inappropriate and unfunny.

youre like the retard teenager who recently found lolcats on the internet.

...kytnism...:|
yes, well I posted it on here, and then decided to make a thread due to the over exuberance of drunkeness. sorry if it offends your delicate sense of balance in the world.

When I feel like I'm one of the voices of reason and restraint in a thread about rough sex..... It concerns me.

OK, lemme second this. Slamming on someone until you hurt yourself and them isn't good rough sex. It isn't good sex.
Fucking real hard for a spell is pretty great sometimes. For a little while. It's gotta be mixed up, varied.

And, yeah. Ripping clothes off someone is well and good, but you need to make sure of what you're ripping.
Being an "animal" is great and all, but you gotta use your brain about this shit, too.

I feel you man... it's the same for me...when rangrz of all people is saying "Woah dude, that's a little whack to be doing in bed." It's kind of scary.

I think a lot of people are forgetting that the whole idea is for the rough sex to still be enjoyable for her (or him, if one is a male and subbing...which I do a lot), and to still feel loved, respected and safe.

It should passionate and affectionate, even that affection is expressed very vigorously. It should not be violent or rape like. After care is important too...always remember to kiss, cuddle, pet and etc your sub after an intense sesh.

Ultimately, I think the best idea is to talk to your partner, ask her or him what they want, and work on it together.