• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Rolling after Major Accomplishments (Tested)

Chaacliff

Greenlighter
Hey everyone ! So here's the skinny, I just got accepted into a program that I have had my eye on for the last year. Safe to say I'm ecstatic ! This was a make a break for me and I made it :) So much was weighing on this and finally hearing the news took a huge weight off of my shoulders. Prior to hearing the news I purchased tickets to a huge fest, depending on my results (if I got in or not) I would either roll as a reward or if not accepted choose something else.

Now that you understand the background info here is the question ! Does anyone know if the effect of ones mood has a positive impact upon ones rollI'm not all that experienced,with MDMA (2 uses) but I could imagine it possibly would ! My theory is that the emotions from a combination of beautifull music, personal achivement,amd mdma should lead to a mindblowing experince :) Just looking for others to chime in with any info. Thank you in advance.

MDMA is always a mindblowing experience. Have an awesome time celebrating your recent success.

Your great mood will only make it that much better. Enjoy! :)

Yes a good mood is always a good thing :). I've had an experience kind of diminished because I was in a crummy mood all day

Thanks everyone for chiming in ! Iv been meaning to write a trip report, I think this next experience will be reported :) It will be two months + since my last roll so I'm hoping for a nice dump of that precious serotonin !