Roll Call - Louisiana

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone in the Baton Rouge area,that is over 18, that would like to attened an outdoor party are welcome to come chill by the bonfire at my house.

Here is the setup:

Property is about 5 miles off I-12 & O`Neil Lane on the bank of the Amite river.

A huge bonfire to stay warm.

Sorry, but the only facility I can offer is a port-a-john so please come prepared.

Dj`s on board so far are:

1) Dj Bill - club breaks

2) Dj Phat-E - progressive breaks/ trance

3) Dj Thomas Melvin - progressive breaks / trance

4) Dj Nexus - trance/progressive breaks

5) Dj Doc. Dank - progressive breaks

There are still a couple of un-confirmed slots open if any of you spin and would like to come party.

Contact me via email for directions and full info. at Bluelight guest .

Peace...Nexus

Last edited:
thanks for the invite nexus.....i live in BR but i've never heard of anyone on the lineup.....hit me up on aim sometime

rastafus said:
thanks for the invite nexus.....i live in BR but i've never heard of anyone on the lineup.....hit me up on aim sometime

Most of the people spinning are old skool vets that just don`t play out very much. I only play maybe 3-4 events a year myself. I`m not sure how long you have been around the scene but I was involved with Baton and New Orleans events such as Independance Day # 1,2(the one on the beach),+3; Supernova ; Frequency ; Skools Out # 2 ; End of Days ; Undiscovered Country # 1,2,+3. As well as playing various clubs such as The Chronic ; Escapades ; Neo`s ; The Viper, and quite a few more. As I said you are welcome to attend.

i've definitely heard your name before....i haven't been in the scene/area very long but it immediately became a passion of mine........wasn't end of days a joke?? i didn't attend b/c of personal issues with the promoter (scallion sucks) and i've heard stories from several other parties you mentioned......UC was suppossed to be the shit....i wish i was around back then.....but most definitely hit me up sometime and we'lll chat......it's very nice of you to invite BLers to your party...thanks again Nexus!!:)

Wat up LA. 24/m from the great village of Opelousas (yeah ok 8( ). I haven't been on bluelight in years, probably since '99 or '00. I work in the oilfield right now running computers and some other new hi tech shit we use, splitting my time between Dallas and Opelousas (right by Lafayette). I recently graduated from LSU so I also consider BR my home too.

I still love the music, but only mess around with the ol' goodies on very rare occasions. My AIM name is HarryCrump1280. I'm on alot whenever I'm working. Holla.

DJ NEXUS said:
Most of the people spinning are old skool vets that just don`t play out very much. I only play maybe 3-4 events a year myself. I`m not sure how long you have been around the scene but I was involved with Baton and New Orleans events such as Independance Day # 1,2(the one on the beach),+3; Supernova ; Frequency ; Skools Out # 2 ; End of Days ; Undiscovered Country # 1,2,+3. As well as playing various clubs such as The Chronic ; Escapades ; Neo`s ; The Viper, and quite a few more. As I said you are welcome to attend.

Wow......yea man u are def old skool from the sounds of those parties

I live in new orleans. I go to all the palace parties and all the small dnb parties as well. Maybe I will see some of you around. =D

Hello everyone! Thought I'd drop in and say hello. Baton Rouge has been pretty dead for fun the past month or so. :( Hopefully with the summer coming, more events will be going on. I'm on break from rolling after my birthday binge in March, so maybe that is why I'm feeling out of the loop. Anyway, hope you are all doing well! :)

i will be there for sure. Any of u kids go to the partys at polynesnian joes? they are great fun. :D

Got my tickets for Freakfest!!! My husband and I are both going. Maybe we will see some of you there! This is going to be my first rave in years! I've taken a two month break from rolling but will do it again for this! :)

Freakfest was so much fun!!! I've really needed to go to an event like that and it has been too long! The majority of the DJs were great too. I'm going to try to go to Caffeine 7/30 as well. Anyone else going?

I havn't had that much fun at the state palace in a long time. It was definatly a nite that i am going to remember.

Junkies in Louisiana

So how many old schoolers from Louisiana are still around?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.